Chapter 133

A/N:   NSFW 

2046 words

"By the way, I'm not giving you extra time to get ready for me tonight

"By the way, I'm not giving you extra time to get ready for me tonight. It doesn't matter what you wear. Just your presence and nearness have the ability to drive me crazy." Then he punctuates the comment by taking my earlobe in his mouth and gently nibbling it. I know he likes my sounds, and while everyone around us has heard my sounds of arousal, I really don't want them all to necessarily be privy to them at the same time, at least not while we are out in the open. So I bite back the sounds that are tempted to erupt from my throat until he hovers near my ear and continues with what he was saying. "However, I want you to know that when you do dress special I definitely like that too. I just want as much time with you tonight as I can eke out, and if that can be accomplished by bypassing you changing your attire then so be it."

Yup, I'm officially a big puddle of need and liquid heat surges through me just due to the words he utters alone. I end up having to squeeze my thighs together just to try to retain focus and watch the movie that I personally requested. I think the only part I end up fastening my attention back on at all though is the olive grove scene, and that's probably only because it was my sole reason for wanting to watch the movie to begin with.

Once the movie is over instead of following me back to my room this time around, my remaining soulmates in the area tell me goodnight. I will still have to seek out Namjoon and Yoongi though since they disappeared into Namjoon's room earlier. Since Namjoon's room is on the way to the one Jimin shares with Tae, he first escorts me to Namjoon's door before he gives me a brief kiss to go get his toiletries and pajamas. "I'll probably beat you back to your room." He chuckles lightly before heading off.

I knock on the door and while it takes a couple minutes for them to answer once they do I can tell they were still knee deep in whatever they were researching simply due to how focused Yoongi remains on the laptop in front of him, and how disheveled Namjoon already looks with how many times he has pushed his hair back out of his face while reading. It takes a moment before he smiles down at me. "Hey Baby. You coming by to tell us goodnight?"

"Yes, I need my lovings before I head to my room." He pulls me into his room, the door shutting automatically behind him, before giving me a soft sweet kiss that still manages to make my toes curl.

I don't even notice Yoongi getting up from where he has perched with his laptop until I feel another pair of hands at my hips guiding me away from Namjoon's tempting lips so he can apply his own loving attention to them.

Their kisses are similar but not the same. With Namjoon everything is heated with the way he delivers his love through his lips. With Yoongi it depends upon our current situation how much loving attention he decides to give me. His goodnight kiss tonight is soft and sweet, barely a whisper of his soft lips against my own. When he pulls me away he gives me a sweet loving version of his signature gummy smile. "Goodnight Honey. You should probably go. I am sure Jiminie is waiting for you."