Chapter 13 - BTS (3rd person)

As soon as he leaves her room Hoseok pulls his phone from his pants pocket. He opens the text group that they set up just between the BTS members.

Hoseok - "Come to my room when you read this."

	He isn't all that surprised when a few doors open before he even gets back to his own room

He isn't all that surprised when a few doors open before he even gets back to his own room. Jin, Yoongi, and Taehyung all manage to beat him to his door. He lets them in and waits for the rest to arrive. Jimin arrives next followed by Namjoon a few minutes later. They grumble something about Jungkook's long showers only moments before the last of them arrive.

"Have any of you looked at sns since the interview?" He asks the entire room.

Jimin sighs. "I've glanced at a few. I wanted to know how they reacted to my, no our deception. There has been mixed reactions, which definitely doesn't surprise me."

Namjoon cuts in. "What surprises me is the high percentage of supporting comments. I think about 80% of the comments were leaning towards accepting her. Only about 20% were negative, and even most of those were to lash out at us for our deception which honestly I can't blame them for."

"I'm thankful for her outfit today. They were able to get some pictures taken, but you can't see her face in any of them. The only parts showing are completely covered by her mask and sunglasses." Taehyung comments.

"Yes, but that won't be as easy to accomplish in Brazil. It will be too hot for her to hide in a hoodie." Hoseok points out. "I think we should prepare for her to be seen and photographed while we are there."

"Are you saying we should sequester her in her hotel room?" Jin asks. "I really don't want to have to do that. I like having her with us."

Unsurprisingly everyone echoes the statement. "Then perhaps we are going to have to ease her into the public eye a bit faster than we anticipated. How do we go about that?" Namjoon asks.

"I have an idea. It won't yet put her visually in the public eye, but I think if we include her in our lives even more that might help ease her into the idea of being seen when we get to Brazil." Hoseok quickly explains his idea to the others.

"We can't go posting anything yet, and we definitely have to discuss this with Sejin first. I would also like to contribute an additional idea though." Namjoon continues to explain another idea that occurred to him.

"Can we discuss something else regarding Daisy now?" Jimin asks.

He obviously has something specific in mind. His pitch took on the quality like he wanted to get something off his chest. "What's that Jiminie?" Namjoon asked encouragingly.

"Well, am I the only one that felt like my heart was going to burst from my chest when she entered carrying Joshua?" He looks at each face.