Chapter 25

Sometimes deciding on what pajamas to wear is exceptionally difficult, and while I had purchased the emerald green silky sleep shirt and shorts set with Tae in mind I wasn't necessarily ready for him to see me in them. The issue was that I was running out of clean laundry.

I slide the sleep shorts up my legs. Pull the top I am currently wearing off over my head, and I reach for the pajama top to replace it when I hear the door close behind me. Oops.

I don't have to turn around to know that finding me like this is shocking to him. "Oh sorry." I expect him to turn back out the door in a rush but instead I feel his energy as he draws nearer. Then his hands are on me. His fingertips just outside of his mark on my back. Part of me hoping he will trace the letters, or kiss them like he did before. Another part of me panicking about the fact that I really need to put this top on which has practically been forgotten in my hands. "I will never tire of seeing this mark on your skin. But...you should put that top on now."

I nod. Is it bad that I wish he hadn't told me to do that? I put it on and turn his way. "Sorry about that. I should have changed in the bathroom. I wasn't really thinking."

I turn to him, and I'm surprised to see a blush staining his cheeks. Yet there is also desire swimming in his dark eyes. "I like this color. I like it on you."

Should I tell him? "I picked it out with you in mind. Specifically because of your microphone being green."

"You wore this for me? You...but...Daisy.."

"I didn't invite you here with any ulterior motives. I just want to talk. I am only wearing this set because I am starting to run out of clean clothing. I guess I will have to sort that out soon." I bite my lip and consider how I am going to accomplish that.

"Wait." Tae states simply.

"Wait?" I blink because that simple word doesn't tell me anything.

"Wait to do laundry. Until we get to Brazil."

I don't know where he is going with this, but I nod, agreeing that I will wait as he suggested.

I go to sit on the bed and persuade him over beside me. "I invited you over for a couple of reasons. The first simply because we really haven't had time together, and I want to rectify that." He draws his eyebrows in confusion. "I want to fix it. I don't like that we haven't really had time together."

	"Sorry, my fault

"Sorry, my fault." He frowns.

I shake my head. "No, I am not going to point blame at either of us. I am just doing my part in trying to fix it."

"You said a couple of reasons?" He prompts me.

"Um, so I stayed in the green room today with the purpose of trying to get to know the female staff better. I can't depend on the seven of you to be my primary source of entertainment. You don't have the time for that, and it wouldn't really make for a healthy relationship if I didn't have some outside friends and interests." I pause for a second to make sure he understood me. I unintentionally said a lot without really meaning to. He doesn't question it so I move on. "Unfortunately, only one of them understood me, and I got the impression that she didn't like me very much."