Chapter 55 -- ??? & BTS (3rd person)

A/N:  Anyway, I'm doing a quick reminder.  This is a MATURE rated story.  Therefore mature sexual themes and moments will happen.  This is a somewhat NSFW chapter.

  This is a somewhat NSFW chapter

She dragged him over to a secluded dark hallway and led him toward a supply closet. While she had his hand captured in hers he couldn't help but trace his eyes over the way her hips sashayed back and forth. This action of course had his eyes tracing down to the curves of her ass. The tight pants she was wearing leaving nothing to the imagination. She had to be swinging her hips like that on purpose right?

After they were both inside and the door to the closet closed behind them she pushed him up against it. "I just wanted to thank you properly for helping me out." She trailed her hands across his broad shoulders. Which had him staring at the darkened space in front of him. Casting his eyes anywhere but at her. Then she was dragging her fingertips down the planes of his chest and abs. Once she got to his belt he looked down when he heard the leather being released from the clasp. "You do want me to thank you properly right?" She honestly didn't want to do this herself, but if she still needed his help in the future it was best to leave a good impression behind. She just convinced herself this was the best, and most memorable way to do this. She would simply imagine it was Him with her instead.

He nodded vigorously in response to her question which of course she had expected. She grinned coyly, while she was deviously thinking about how she had mapped this whole scenario out in her head. She got on her knees as she released him from the confines of his pants. It may not be something she wanted to do, but it made it a tad easier to imagine he was someone else as she wrapped her lips around his cock. She didn't dwell on her own imagined size comparison. This was a task, a job, nothing more. Once he finished in her mouth she tucked him back, stood up properly, and walked away. Sashaying her hips once again to leave that memory with him so he would continue wanting her, even though he would never fully have her.

She was exceptionally thankful that there was a bathroom just down the hallway and around a corner. Once she was there she immediately went to a stall, got on her hands and knees, and promptly threw up. She thought she had completely managed her task, but apparently there were still some residual negative feelings tainting her idea regarding the act that had her body splurging in reaction to it.

She sighed, flushed, the toilet, and sat on it. She pulled out her cell phone and punched in the message.

#1: Phase one of my part of the plan is done.