Chapter 60

A/N:  NSFW Mature chapter.

I don't know if Army would agree with me about my opinion regarding Yoongi's sex appeal

I don't know if Army would agree with me about my opinion regarding Yoongi's sex appeal. To me his duality is one of the most subtle on stage. Well, with Seesaw being one definitive exception. But because of the way I personally viewed his subtle sensuality I was completely blindsided by how it vastly changed not only his facial features but his entire demeanor.

  But because of the way I personally viewed his subtle sensuality I was completely blindsided by how it vastly changed not only his facial features but his entire demeanor

One moment I was seated in front of him with my head turned toward the foot of my bed. The next moment he is encouraging me to turn my head to him with the gentle, yet insistent, touch of his hand on my chin. He is on his knees looking down into my eyes. His expression is both equal parts heated and sweet, gentle warmth.

The next time a boom of thunder outside has me shaking his lips crash against mine. The ravenous way they attack mine has me turning more so into his arms. I want more. I find myself thinking and once I part from his lips I physically turn my body completely toward him. I barely have had time to process the thought before I climb into his lap and straddle his legs. I tangle my fingers into the back of his damp hair and pull him to me again.

This time the tingles and butterflies that are prevalent with any of the kisses we have shared are even more pronounced. They start in my stomach but I feel them growing and beginning to tingle and linger all over every square inch of my body. When I feel his fingertips trailing over my bare thighs I realize that my sleep shirt has skirted up a little bit, but instead of being nervous I find myself quivering, desiring more of his touch. More of these lethal, yet somehow still sweet kisses, he is sharing with me. I register that he can physically share anything with me right now, and I wouldn't be opposed to it.

As if reading my thoughts he shifts our positions. He gently turns us around so that I'm now lying with my head on the soft pillows at the head of my bed. He sighs for a second as he looks down at me. I don't know what the dejected sound is about, and at this moment I really don't care. I just want him to put his focus back on me. I don't care where he guides his lips or hands. I just want his touch. "Please Yoongi." I found myself begging before I try to pull him to me.

This time the sigh that comes from him doesn't sound even remotely dejected. This sigh is the kind that comes from giving in. I know this sigh means that he decided to turn off his mind and let his body take the driver seat, and I am most definitely in full support of this idea.