Chapter 56

A/N:  So just a fair warning.  A certain member gets verbally dangerous in this chapter.  Dangerous in that the Mature rating is definitely in effect.  Making it a NSFW chapter.  :)   Also, I do apologize but this chapter only really focuses on two members.  

To say that I had been surprised by Jiwoo's presence once I entered the waiting room of the doctor's office would have been an understatement

To say that I had been surprised by Jiwoo's presence once I entered the waiting room of the doctor's office would have been an understatement. I was definitely more than surprised. "You could have texted me to let me know you would be waiting. Not only that but let me know that you were not only planning on taking me out to grab some lunch but that we would also be shopping afterward."

We were now in what she lovingly referred to as her little boutique. Little was of course an outlandish understatement. The high end shop specialized in catering to women looking to spend top dollar. I recognized a pair of Louboutin's strictly because of their signature red sole on the bottom. To say I was nervous to look at the price tags of any of the items in the store would have been an exaggerated understatement.

Jiwoo must have recognized the panicked look on my face because she stilled my progression further into the store by putting a hand on my upper arm. "You will be attending the grand opening of a club with seven of the most influential Korean idols ever. They will expect you to be dressed to the nines. Trust me. Plus, if it makes you feel better about it, anything you purchase here you will get a family discount on."

I sigh because she is most definitely right about the first part, and she definitely knew how to get me to calm down with the second. "So, a club outfit. What would you suggest?"

Those must have been the magic words because suddenly she is whirling away from me, pivoting from rack to rack and starting a pile in my empty hands.

A few hours later I have not only an outfit for the club outing, but a couple other outfits that once I tried on Jiwoo insisted I couldn't do without. Korain escorts me to the door once we arrive back home. "I can make it from here. Thank you, Korain."

He bows and heads back down the steps to his car.

When I walk in Hobi immediately drags me into his arms. "I'm sorry if I was being an asshole this morning."

"