Chapter 163

A/N:    On Monday I will be posting an announcement in a chapter space of this story letting everyone know my future projects I have in mind, or already started working on.  Although it will be posted a bit later than normal due to the online muster.

Next Friday, the 18th, I will be posting the question and answer session in a chapter space of this story.  This will also include the reveal of who my bias actually is, and hopefully not only questions from you as readers.  But also questions from me to you.  That means Monday will be your last day to pose questions and guess who my bias is.  You can ask me pretty much anything, personal or story wise.  Oh or you can even ask one of the characters something about their life.  Unless you want that question answered via a bonus chapter, if so then make sure I know that.

***Edit 6/11/21 I haven't actually gotten any questions yet, but I will still reserve it for at least questions I ask the readers as well as a sort of about the author afterward.

Now that I have babbled endlessly let's get on with the chapter

2684 words

After we announced my pregnancy to the CEOs of the company they all agreed that they would like us to keep the pregnancy as hush hush as possible, for as long as possible. But, I counted myself exceptionally lucky to find out that they weren't opposed to the OBGYN my gynecologist set me up with. It helped when she agreed to not only conduct my appointments at home, but to help deliver the baby at home as well. Plus, she wasn't hesitant at all to sign a NDA, despite the unspoken presence of the patient client confidentiality agreement already in place.

My soulmates insisted on turning one of our spare rooms into both what they teasingly refer to as, 'birthing central station', as well as my exam room. Which meant my soulmates insisted on buying every piece of medical equipment that my doctor would need for the room rather than simply renting it for their temporary use. I really don't want to know how they managed to purchase an ultrasound machine of our very own. They weren't able to get one of the high end 3d ultrasounds, but in all honesty I was a bit thankful for that. I wanted to wait to fully see our baby's face until she was out of the womb.

I cringe mentally as I realized I thought of the baby as a she again. I wasn't really doing it on purpose, but something kept telling me the baby would be a girl. I think it's more likely that Tae's influence is simply rubbing off on me though.

Granted, the appointment today was our first ultrasound. It was also the last day my soulmates had off before they had to go back to work. The only reason they even waited this long was so Jimin could get an all clear from the doctors. They all wanted to be completely back to work, and their comeback promotions to get scheduled and happen well before I started really showing. In fact the plan was around my 7th month or so to have a miniconcert of sorts where they would announce our baby to the world before taking another brief hiatus for about five months to cover both the month of our baby's birth as well as the first few months afterward.