Bonus Chapter 6 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part #5

A/N:  Just in case you don't follow me, or might have happened to miss my announcement.  I created a Ko-fi account where people donate money directly to me via PayPal (the same payment service that Weverse and many other companies use.)  I'll link it to the comments in this paragraph, but you can also find on the Conversations tab of my profile.

I'd like to say that the next few weeks that followed our first dates and Daisy and Bangtan's ceremony were blissful ones where I got to know each of my soulmates even more

I'd like to say that the next few weeks that followed our first dates and Daisy and Bangtan's ceremony were blissful ones where I got to know each of my soulmates even more. And for the most part that was accurate. However, setting aside time to spend with Jeong Gyu specifically was a lot more difficult to arrange than the other two.

I remember back to the reception. We spent time at our own table during the ceremony and reception. When I saw the daisies for the first time I turned to Jeong Gyu and asked about them. "Are those daisies that you grew and bred yourself?"

He smiled softly at me. "Not exactly." I wrinkled my nose at his crypticness, which of course had him chuckling slightly in response. "The daisies are mine, but I didn't breed them to create the special colors. I didn't have that kind of time unfortunately. Luckily daisies don't necessarily have to be bred to get special colors. Most of the daisies they are holding have been dyed."

"You can dye daisies like fabric?" I can't help but be truly confused by this idea, and I'm sure my shocked skepticism is clearly written on my face.

He chuckles again, and while it's at my expense I can't help but be charmed by the hearty sound. "Not using the same method, no. But if you put a daisy in a glass of water that has either food coloring or watercolor paint added to them the daisy will turn that color. It only takes them about an hour to start changing color." He explained it to me.

"Huh. That's kind of interesting."

When the music started playing after the ceremony I took turns dancing with each of them on the dance floor

When the music started playing after the ceremony I took turns dancing with each of them on the dance floor. I discovered quickly that each of the maknaes of Bangtan must have had some genetic innate talent, because their brothers were great dancers as well. Had they honed their own skill they probably would have been able to become Idols themselves. Although reflecting on that possibility I am kind of glad they aren't. I love my new sister dearly, but I definitely don't want a life parallel to her own. Not to mention I know each of my soulmates are all quite happy with their own choices career wise.