Chapter 67

My inner clock wakes me up at a little bit before 6:30am. When I start shifting in bed so I can better accommodate my morning stretch a pair of strong arms wrap around me tighter. We had fallen asleep tightly woven together last night. Sometime during the night his arms had loosened, and apparently while I was unconscious, I had somewhat freed myself from his strong grip. Now apparently I was his captive again. "'Wilt thou be gone? It is not yet near day. It was the nightingale, and not the lark, that pierced the fearful hollow of thine ear.'"

Color me surprised that the soulmate who claimed to have difficulty with English was quoting something in Old English. I immediately chalked it up to his thespian background being the reason he has this kind of knowledge regarding the arts. He probably even has his own personal trick so he can remember lines easily. I somehow manage to pull away from his hold enough to sit up in bed. "Did you really just quote 'Romeo and Juliet' to me this early in the morning?" I pause as I try to recall the scene he just quoted. It takes me a minute with my lingering lethargy and the years since I had last read it, or I had watched one of the theatrical versions. "And you quoted Juliet's lines."

His grumbles are barely audible due to the way he is completely cocooned in the blankets. He even has the covers over his head which I can only guess is his body's natural attempt to block out the fact that it's morning. I glance down and realize that somehow I only have a quarter of the blankets in question. "I should have somehow known you would recognize the lines."

"Yes, and while I will agree it is a classic. Let's not even joke about comparing our story to theirs please."

The bundle of blankets shifts up and down in a repetitive motion which I take to mean he is nodding in agreement. He still doesn't release me however. "You can stay in bed for a bit longer if you want, but I need to get up and start making breakfast for everyone."

"But, I want more cuddles." I barely manage to make out his muffled words.

"If you want cuddles you will just have to get up and help me with breakfast." Now, I do know that Tae is one of my two soulmates that can't really cook. But, I can still give him other tasks to help around the kitchen. "I'm getting up and getting ready for the day. It's your choice what you want to do."

He shifts enough so his head is currently peeking out of the top of the blanket. He rubs his eyes and then turns on his side toward me. The blankets peeling away from him even more in the process. His arm folded at the elbow and his hand cupping his cheek. "We never finished our Korean lesson."

I turn to him and see his smirk tiredly slotted on his face. "You did turn the lesson to body parts on purpose. Didn't you?"

He gives me an innocent look as if to say, 'who me?'  But then drifts his eyes down my silken clad body

He gives me an innocent look as if to say, 'who me?' But then drifts his eyes down my silken clad body. "Maybe a little bit. I mean I didn't necessarily intend to take it as far as I did though." He bites his bottom lip and that action nearly has me climbing back in bed just so I can nibble on it myself. Instead I convince myself to walk away. So I turn and do just that so I can brush my teeth. Once I am done with that I come back into my room to change clothes. He is still in bed in the same position I left him. He must still be debating what he wants to do. I mentally shrug and find something a bit more suitable to wear for the time being. I grab a t-shirt and a pair of lounge pants. Once I peel the silk emerald pajamas from my body I catch movement out of the corner of my eye. Apparently he was starting to get hot because now the blankets are pooled at his waist, but that's not the only thing that catches my eye. While his right hand may still be prompting him up to look in my direction, his left hand has traveled south down his body and due to the rustling of the blankets I can tell he is palming himself underneath the covers.