Chapter 96

I groan and mentally curse the sun as I attempt to roll over and wake up. Only a hand around my waist holds me in place stopping me from completing the action. I blink my eyes to both clear my blurry vision and the confusion that begins to cloud my mind. When I fell asleep last night I didn't have a guest in my bed. Despite my puzzlement though I can't help but cuddle close to the warm body spooning around me. He makes some groggy noise of discontent then must become semiconscious himself. "Honey, why are you awake?"

  "Honey, why are you awake?"

Ah. Yoongi. I can't help but allow a petulant cadence to coat my words. "Blame the sun. The shining bright rays that I would normally be excited about were a bit too strong." An annoyed sigh escapes me. "I don't want to be awake right now any more than you do."

"I'm surprised to hear that level of grumpiness coming from you." He mutters into my shoulder.

Grumpy. Yup. Definitely that. "Yes, well, blame THAT on the fact that it happens to be day two for me." I grumble in a mixture of pain and annoyance.

Even though I can't see him I can definitely sense his grimace from the discontent noises he makes. "Sorry Honey." He simply says and pushes aside the collar of the oversized tee I wore to bed so he can plant a soft kiss to my bare shoulder.

"What time was it when you came into my room by the way?" I ask. But immediately tack on so he knows I'm not upset or anything. "I must have been dead to the world."

"Mm. Yes, your snores are cute by the way." He chuckles lightly.

"I don't snore." I grumble out my exacerbated irritation, not yet realizing that he avoided properly answering my question.

"No, but you do talk in your sleep." He admits.

My irritation dwindles a bit and curiosity takes its place. "Oh? I do? Did I say anything interesting?" I turn over in his arms so I can see his expression.

"It wasn't anything typically coherent. But I could tell that the idea of meeting families today was heavy on your mind."

"Mmm." I nod in agreement. Yeah, I can definitely believe that. Then the fact that he didn't answer me sets in, and I look up into his eyes; hoping that the direct contact will get him to properly answer me. "What time did you come in here?"

He shrugs. "It was pretty late. I was working on a project, and it wasn't coming together like I wanted it too." He sighs for a second. "Speaking of that project. I would really like to propose something to you. Perhaps it can be something we discuss on my next day off."

I'm curious, but instead of worrying over it for now I simply nod in agreement. Then I try to turn away so I can start my day by actually getting out of bed. He must disagree with my actions because once again wraps his arm around my waist, locking me tight.

Once I am sufficiently trapped he pulls me in closer toward his body so that I am fully wrapped in the shelter of his arms. "I just wanted to get a good snuggle before you pull away to get ready for the day. I am sure you want to use the bathroom."