Chapter 146

A/N:  Just in case there was some confusion regarding one of the things I mentioned on planning after the story is finished. Regarding, being open to suggestions on additional scenes.  These will be bonus chapters following the story.  They could be anything that happened from a different person's perspective, or they could be something you would have liked to see happen that didn't originally exist in the story (as long as it fits that is).  The only reason I brought this up last chapter, and the other future plans, was to plant the seed to start thinking of suggestions.  I do apologize if I worded it poorly in the previous chapter.  

Anyway, on with the next chapter.

2628 words

"First of all, I am exceptionally sorry that I had to call this meeting in the middle of the night for all of you. Because of the urgency of the situation I felt it was within reason to do so." Namjoon addresses the Big Hit team on the other end of the video call that he is streaming from his laptop. The other members are currently either sitting beside him or standing across the room. There simply isn't enough room for them all to fit in the frame of the video camera within this small living room area.

"It may be two in the morning here, but I do agree that it makes sense to get this resolved as soon as possible. First and foremost, I want you all to pack your bags and leave the hotel as planned after we wrap this conversation up. We will be releasing the global news an hour after we get off the phone here, and I want you to be out of the hotel before then. Now, I want you to fill me in on everything you know."

The members once again rehash all the information they have. "We can't be for certain who all is involved but due to Korain, Youngmi, and Hye Rin's disappearance we can only hazard a guess that they are probably responsible."

"You said Korain is missing?" Bang Si-Hyuk and Han-bin both repeat simultaneously in stereo, reflecting obvious concern for the missing security guard.

The members all look at each other in immediate confusion at their outburst regarding the situation. All except Jk who is still seething about what he perceives to be Korain's hand in this.