Chapter 16

Morning of March 9th

I wake up and find myself wondering how, aside from Jimin, the others hadn't worked out what I had been up to yesterday. Did they not realize I knew the date? That made me think I should keep up the charade.

After getting ready I pop off a quick text to Manager Sejin before addressing the guys.

Me: Did the package arrive yet?

Sejin: Yes. I have it here in my room.

Me: Good. Do you know what the others have arranged for today?

Sejin: Something after they clean up from their practice that they have later this morning I believe.

Me: So, around lunchtime? Do you think you can do me a favor?

Sejin: What is it?

Me: He mentioned to me something called Bulgogi the first morning we had breakfast together. Do you think you can find somewhere that serves it in the area and have it delivered for lunch? Oh, and also order the other guys their faves from the same place too.

Sejin: And what would you want?

Me: Hm, I have never had Korean before so I really don't know. I've heard good things about Korean fried chicken so why not something like that.

Sejin: I can work with that.

Next I text Jimin to let him know where the package he requested is but to also ask him what they are planning on doing today. Turns out to be something I definitely wasn't expecting. I text him some requests regarding it, including the fact that I already arranged lunch, and he promises to get everything worked out accordingly.

Then I proceed to text the group as if I had only just woke up.

Me: Good Morning! <3

Jimin: Morning, Daisy! :)

Namjoon: Morning, I hope you slept well. I'm still half asleep.

Yoongi: Yes...sleep...zzz

Tae: Morning, Daisy! Missed you yesterday. <3

Me: Aw, yes I missed you all yesterday. I didn't really expect to be out as long as I was.

Hobi: You didn't get lost did you?

Me: No, I promise. One of the members from security, Korain, was with me.

Jungkook: Korain?!?!

Me: Um, yes. What's wrong with that?

Jin: Are we going to have breakfast together this morning? I want to make sure you eat well before we have to practice later on.

Me: Yes, I just have to get out of bed and take a shower. So, thirty minutes?

Yoongi: Mmm. Sleep. Zzz.

Me: You aren't ditching me for slumber are you?

Yoongi: Comfy.

Me: Yes, you are. :P But, I was asking if you were still going to be here for breakfast.

Yoongi: Mmhm.

Me: Okay see you all in thirty minutes! <3

Me:  Okay see you all in thirty minutes! <3