Chapter 100

A/N:   Before you read this chapter please understand that I have NEVER written a scene like this before.  It makes me nervous of course, but I am hoping it I did a good, if not decent, job with it.  

Oh, and if you haven't guessed it.  This chapter definitely is NSFW.  :) 

So, who do you think is at the door?

I turn around at the sound of Tae's husky baritone and swallow away the immediate nerves that take presence in my stomach. "What?" I first ask impulsively before I fully consider what I want to say. "Tae, not that I am complaining, but what are you doing home so soon?"

"Perhaps you don't remember but Namjoon did say that it was possible I might get out early on an additional day this week. Turns out he was right and today is that day." His traditional wide smile appears on his face for a brief moment or two before he flips that duality switch of his and gives me a more sultry look. "I think you were discussing who you could picture with Jimin and yourself in bed. Why don't you enlighten me, Angel? Who exactly came to mind immediately?"

  Why don't you enlighten me, Angel?  Who exactly came to mind immediately?"

I bite my lip and turn to look at Jimin for a second. Then turn my attention back at Tae. The nerves coiled in my stomach unravel and morph into lust-kissed heat instead. But, before I can address that emotion properly I need to respond to Tae's question. "I was mentally thinking of how I can see Jimin being more supportive in bed. Therefore I was considering someone who has no problem directing me and telling me exactly what they want." I look directly into Tae's eyes so that he can derive how much I mean every single word I am saying. "Despite the fact that it was your first time, Tae, you didn't have any problem verbally directing me. I can see the two of you working quite well together in an experience like that."

Tae curves the fingers of his hand slightly over his mouth and anchors his thumb against the underneath of his lower lip in a contemplative pose I can't help but admire. "That's definitely a well thought out reason." He removes the finger. "There's also the fact that we would make sure to do everything in our power to ensure that between the two of us we worship every inch of your body."