Chapter 57

A/N:  Long chapter 4221 word and of the NSFW mature variety.

Gathering them all together after supper and telling them about the medicine my doctor prescribed was actually a bit easier than I thought it would be

Gathering them all together after supper and telling them about the medicine my doctor prescribed was actually a bit easier than I thought it would be. I mean I was still a bundle of nerves, but I knew getting this shared and out of the way was the easiest way to deal with it. Not to mention it helped that I wasn't the only one bright red when I brought up the conversation. I wasn't really surprised by Jk, Tae, and Jin's bright faces, but even Yoongi and Jimin were also blushing.

"Apparently the mini-pill is the only oral contraceptive that is recommended for someone with specific health issues, including hypertension, to take. She said my blood pressure looked fine, but because of how prominent high blood pressure is in my family she would definitely recommend it over any others due to the estrogen introduced by other birth control pills. Sorry, not a doctor, so I might not be explaining it properly. I did take the first pill today, but.." I feel my cheeks become warmer as my blush grows brighter. "But, she said that the effectiveness can't really be depended upon within the first two days of taking it."

I chanced a glance at Hobi. I didn't know what he expected tonight, but if he had planned to try to seduce me I was afraid he would be upset by this wrench thrown into his plans. If I said I was shocked by his nonchalance that would be a vast understatement. I glance away from him before any of the others might be able to read my expression and tell what I was thinking.

Joon nods. "Thank you for taking the time to tell us all. I know it's not easy to share something so personal with all of us at once." He stands and then pulls me to his side. There is a look in his eyes that I have only caught a glimpse of before, but this time it is not as veiled as it had been the previous time. He's been doing a good job on keeping his desire for me at bay, but just before he swipes his lips gently against mine I see the depth of his desire for me in his eyes. He may still be restraining himself, but that's for the sake of the others' presence and perhaps also my own chastity.

We all head downstairs to the bowling room after our discussion. Apparently I didn't notice before but they also had a couple televisions and game systems hooked up in a larger space within that room. That's where they were headed now. They all opted for Mario Kart, and while I typically enjoyed the game I chose instead to relax and watch them play on the two televisions this time around. The maknae line all enthused before each race that they required a kiss for luck before starting. Tae even took it a step further by whispering he loved me in both English and Korean afterward. I glanced at the others to see if they caught it. Either they were letting us have our private moment or he said it softly enough that I only could hear the sweet confession he repeatedly uttered.

  Either they were letting us have our private moment or he said it softly enough that I only could hear the sweet confession he repeatedly uttered