Chapter 74 - BTS (3rd person POV)

A/N:  I try to research as much as I can regarding Big Hit and such to keep the story as authentic as possible.  But, because I don't know much outside of their names everything else is basically fictional.  So, please view them more in a fictional capacity please. 

Pulling the strings to get this meeting arranged so quickly had proven to be slightly more difficult than Namjoon would have liked. The most important thing he had to make sure of was that both Co-CEOs were there as well as their lawyer. The easy people to lasso into the meeting were Manager Sejin and Han Bin who were both currently walking alongside him into the building.

It takes longer than Namjoon would like to head up in the elevator and walk to the executive conference room. Once he gets there he is exceptionally surprised to find a stranger amongst the group. He expected to find three people waiting in the room, perhaps four if he included Si-Hyuk-nim's assistant. But, Si-Hyuk-nim's assistant isn't here, and a stranger is in the fourth person slot that he had framed in preparation in his mind.

"Kim-nim, there are about to be some changes in the company that I will be announcing in a few weeks. But, let me introduce you to Park Jiwon now, rather than later." He indicates the person to his right.

"Before, we start this meeting with the things I planned to address, why don't we first discuss this news you just mentioned first." Namjoon doesn't pose it as a question. He is actually slightly irritated that Si-Hyuk Bang is choosing now to do this. 'But, perhaps this is for a good reason.' He mentally tells himself in an attempt to try to calm down.

Si-Hyuk Bang nods. "That's fair. This was a meeting that you planned out yourself after all. It's only right that you be the one to direct how it goes." He pauses for a second and indicates the man to his left first. "We are going to be restructuring the top tier of the company. First, by changing Yoon Lenzon's role. Instead of merely being Co-CEO alongside me he is going to take the role of global CEO. He will be relocating to the U.S. in future months. Once we have things established overseas. Because of that I needed a right hand man here at the Headquarters office. That's where Park Jiwon comes in. He will be acting as HQ CEO."

"Well, that means that you will no longer simply be Co-CEO yourself. Surely you intend to improve your own title to reflect your new status." Namjoon offers after only a brief moment of consideration. "Perhaps you should label yourself as chairman as well as CEO." He notices Bang Si-Hyuk's eyes light up for a brief moment and knows that he said the right thing.

"It will definitely be something we talk about in the future. Thank you, for your suggestion Kim-nim. Now, let's move on to the ordeal you went through this weekend." Bang Si-Hyuk looks at their lawyer, Ahn Hyeok. "Was the police detective able to share any more info regarding the case?"