Chapter 63

A/N:  NSFW chapter.  

Added note 10/27/23

Because this has come up more than once in this chapter I wanted to directly address this.  I have had some readers (more than once now) contradict how long birth control should be taken before via their knowledge versus what I have written in this chapter.  I wanted to address that while I haven't been on a medical contraceptive long myself I did do my research before writing the information out.  Via the website I used for my research the mini-pill only has to be taken two full days before other contraceptives (condoms) are unnecessary.  This is not me saying that you should follow this information!  Every contraceptive is different so always follow what your gynecologist suggests!  If your gynecologist doesn't readily give you this information then be sure to ask!  I will include the website used for my research in the comment attached to this paragraph.  It is from a medical clinic btw!

The sun has long since set and the stars are twinkling in the inky dark sky when we get back to the house. Once we get out of the SUV I pull Jimin to the side of the door to talk privately to him before we go in. "I was curious if you want to--"

	He silences me by first putting a finger to my lips, but that soft touch of the pad of his finger to the velvety flesh of my lips must kindle another reaction within him since he immediately removes it and replaces it with his mouth

He silences me by first putting a finger to my lips, but that soft touch of the pad of his finger to the velvety flesh of my lips must kindle another reaction within him since he immediately removes it and replaces it with his mouth. The minute the plush softness of his lips press against my own my thoughts are scattered and completely obliterated. It takes only seconds for the tender strokes of his lips to coax mine into eagerly reciprocating the loving attention. Before I know it our kisses ignite a scorching inferno of need and that is even before we both sigh at the myriad of sensations evoked and our tongues come into play. The minute that happens seems to set us both off, and I barely register when he presses me up against the side of the house with his frame and kisses me with absolute abandon, as if nothing else in the world exists. I completely have forgotten what I was about to ask him by the time he finally pulls away and utters, "yes."

"Yes?" I find myself asking in complete bewilderment.

"Yes?"  I find myself asking in complete bewilderment