Chapter 49 - ??? and BTS (3rd person)

The room is cast in shadow as she paces back and forth the length of the room waiting for the phone to ring

The room is cast in shadow as she paces back and forth the length of the room waiting for the phone to ring. She's of course been waiting for hours, not because the call is late, but because she is a bundle of frazzled emotions and this phone call has simply been on her mind all day. She is an amalgamation of eager, nervous, excited, and anxious. The clock on her bedside table goes off. The shrill sound reverberates throughout the room. She makes a mad dive for the device. She intentionally set the alarm to go off just so she would be alert and ready for the phone call once it came in. She just hadn't anticipated that she would already be waiting.

She changes tactics now. Instead of pacing in the dark she sits down and starts watching the digital numbers displayed on the lockscreen of her phone. When one minute passes she looks away flicking her eyes around the dark room, mentally willing the call to come in already. When she looks down again another minute has passed. She sighs into the pitch darkness of the room. 'Call already!'

Once it does finally ring, about another minute later, the person on the other line gets straight to business. First checking to make sure that everyone in the conference call has connected. It's pretty obvious to the shadowed figure that she was the last one they connected too. When a roll call of sorts is finished the self appointed leader opens up the discussion. "They are supposed to be boarding their flight back sometime today. From my calculations the flights together will take about 24 hours, but that isn't including whatever length of time that the layover may be. Either way, we should be able to implement the beginning of our plan in only a few days time. If not at least sometime within this week or next."

A second voice pipes in. "We would have already had a foot in the door if SHE had done her job properly."

The girl in the shadows, who expected the verbal attack, begins coming to her own defense. "I told you. I panicked. Besides, she doesn't seem to be all that bad really."

"She doesn't seem to be all that bad?!?! She is literally flaunting her relationship with them during their concerts and Vlives!" This voice scoffs at that thought. "I wouldn't be surprised if her so-called 'soulmate marks' are all fake. That she paid to get the words tattooed on her skin."

Another voice sighs. "Playing devil's advocate here. But, her name is Daisy, and their soulmate marks are of a daisy."

"How do you know all of their marks are of a daisy? We haven't seen Yoongi's, Taehyung's, or Hoseok's marks! Not to mention the ones we have seen could have been photoshopped or manipulated somehow. The only one we can honestly say, for certain, is a daisy is Jimin's, and that's only because it appeared on stage while he was singing."

'Why would the other members choose to photoshop themselves like that?' She should probably voice her concerns regarding this and ask, if only to point out how that fact doesn't make sense, but after the way she was chewed out previously she just doesn't have the courage to do so. She tunes back into the conversation.