Chapter 20

I wake up the next morning, and I immediately know I slept in but I can't find it in myself to care about it when I am in pain. Day two has reared its ugly head, and all I want is chocolate and a soak in the huge bathtub.

Jungkook: You must have slept in this morning. We can't empathize but we understand why you need the extra rest.

Jimin: Yeah what he said. I had one of the stylist-noonas go get you some comfort stuff. I have bath bombs, bubble bath, and facial masks.

Hobi: I'd like to point out that I was going to do that very same thing, and even mentioned it last night. He just stole my idea.

Namjoon: Does it really matter whose idea it was?

Hobi: Uh...yes!

Jin: I realize you probably don't feel good but make sure you eat well today.

Yoongi: Here, Taehyungie and I put together a playlist for you to listen to while you take that bath.

Tae: I made sure to include 'Rainbow Connection' and Frank Sinatra songs. Unfortunately RC isn't our version though since we can't record it quite yet.

Me: Morning. Sorry I missed out on being the one to say it first. Jimin, can you please bring those items by asap? A bath sounds heavenly. Tae and Yoongi, thanks for the music. Jin, I'll order something after I take that bath. Hobi, you took care of me last night with ice cream, don't be too upset that Jimin wants to take care of me too.

  Hobi, you took care of me last night with ice cream, don't be too upset that Jimin wants to take care of me too

There's a knock on the door and I can't help but hope that it's Jimin with my pamper kit. Instead I find a big bouquet of multicolored daisies in my face. Said bouquet shifts to the side, and I find a smiling bunny behind it.

I hear Jimin shouting to hold up before I let Jungkook in. Once they are both in my room I realize that I made one major faux pas. Even when Yoongi was in my room the other night I made sure to wear a bra. Now, that was very much not the case. I hope they don't notice.