Chapter 8

Me - Goodmorning to any of you that might be awake already! <3 I'm just about to order breakfast if anyone would like to join me.

Jin - I have to make sure you eat well. I'll be there in a couple minutes. :)

Yoongi - Too...early... zzz

Jungkook - I was just heading down to the gym to exercise. :(

Tae - Soon

Jimin - Coming! I'm up!

Hoseok - He's only up because I just banged on his door. I'm not bothering Joon though. He could use the extra sleep.

I quickly run over to double check myself in the mirror. I at least was able to tame the bed head out of my locks and wipe the sleep from my eyes. I brush my teeth quickly, just to get rid of the morning breath smell. (I will brush them again after I take my shower and have breakfast.) I look at my clothing and decide the pajamas I wore last night are fine. It's just a pair of lounge pants and an oversized tee so I'm not really worried about them seeing me like this. Oh, but I should put on a bra.

I have just finished clasping it and getting the straps up my shoulders when there is a knock on my door. "Coming, just a minute!" I shout before rearranging my top so I am wearing it properly.

Once I get to the door I quickly fling it open, and I'm surprised to find all of them that confirmed via text standing there, even Yoongi who only replied that it was too early. I can't keep the smile off of my face as I look at each of them. "Come on in!"

I had already glanced at the menu, and I came across a quick realization. I would have to hang up my qualms about carbs rather swiftly while living on the road. There simply wasn't much I could order without bread or potatoes on the menu. I would just have to suck it up and start exercising. Perhaps one of them can be my exercise buddy?

There are only two copies of the menu so we have to share them. I'm not surprised that Jimin and Tae creep into my personal bubble to look over my shoulder. Nor am I surprised that Yoongi and Jin share one between the two of them. I don't think either of them are closing themselves off to me per se. I bet it is only going to take a bit more time for them to be open up with their affections and feelings. Hoseok sits across from the bed at the table by himself. Unlike everyone else he isn't studying a menu. Even though he isn't immediately in my proximity he is still managing to somehow give me butterflies. "Are you not going to order anything, Hoseok?"

"I already know what I want, Daisy-Daze." He responds.

I look him directly in the eye. "Daisy-Daze?"

He shrugs. "I'm trying out a nickname for you." He smirks at me.

"Hmm... Keep trying."

"Buuurn." Jimin mutters behind me and I can't help but laugh at that response.

After a few minutes everyone but me has decided on what they want. I swear I am the worst at making decisions when it comes to food, but I know I am also subconsciously still trying to limit myself to my pseudo diet. It's a habit that will be exceptionally hard to break. "What are you all getting? I can't decide, and maybe if I hear your choices it might make it easier for me to make a decision."

"I love seafood, so I decided to get the crab benedict." Jin smiles softly at me, but Jimin makes a noise of disgust.

"Yuck. Seafood." He mutters.

I shrug. "We each have our own tastes." I turn toward Jin to continue my thought. "I happen to love crab and shrimp. Lobster is okay. But, I hate mollusks." When I see a sea of confused faces I continue explaining, "things like oysters, mussels, and clams." I find myself shrugging again. "Not a fan."