Chapter 112

3546 words

I can't keep the pout from my face as I sit on Tae's bed holding Tannie close to me

I can't keep the pout from my face as I sit on Tae's bed holding Tannie close to me. "Angel, we only had him here temporarily. I realize how much you are going to miss him, but it's better for him to be somewhere that he can have constant attention."

"We still have a couple weeks yet before the trip. Can't he just stay with me for those weeks? The house is going to be so quiet while you are all at work. If Tannie is here it will help keep my mind off that fact a bit."

Tae stops packing for a moment and turns back to me. "This was the easiest time for my family to take him back since they are going to be here for the ceremony tomorrow. We all decided it would be best if they keep him at the hotel with them tonight, and have him stay there tomorrow so he's not under foot while the ceremony takes place. Then afterward they will take him back home with them."

I sigh because I definitely see his point of view, but I honestly thought I would have at least another week before I had to say goodbye. Tannie must sense my sadness because he scrambles up against my chest and proceeds to give me sloppy kisses all over my chin.

"See, Angel? He's obviously going to miss you too."

I sigh because I realize Tannie leaving isn't the only thing that is actually bothering me. "I think it just makes it extra hard right now since you are packing to stay at a hotel tonight."

	Jimin saunters in Tae's room as if he owns the place and plops down beside me

Jimin saunters in Tae's room as if he owns the place and plops down beside me. "It's only for one night, Love." Tannie shifts out of my arms and rushes over to Jimin's side to give him love too for a moment before clambering right back over to me. "Hmph. I think he loves you more than me."

I can't quite keep the grin from appearing on my face. "I mean I am his mom now."

Jk comes in and somehow the only word he seems to have caught on to is 'mom.' "What? Wait. Are you?"

  Are you?"