Chapter 52

We've been back inside for about an hour when Jiwoo announces that she should probably be going soon. "You should add me to your phone."

I have to run upstairs to grab it and notice there is a letter on my pillow. I smile softly, reaching out to touch it, but I don't open it. At least not until I get a moment to myself because I know that I will react emotionally, and besides that Jiwoo is waiting for me. That doesn't stop me from being curious who sent it though. I am pretty sure that I have a good idea, but I don't let myself dwell on it because if I'm wrong I will honestly feel bad for making the assumption in the first place.

Joon frowns as I come in holding my phone. I'm not sure why he is frowning though. "We need to get you a local phone. We don't want you being charged international roaming fees." He mentally pauses for a second. "Did you adjust your cell phone bill to come off your new credit card yet?"

"No, but if I need a new phone why would I need to keep this one?" I arch an eyebrow at him in confusion.

"Outside of Korea the U.S. is probably where we tend to most visit, simply because of collaborations, plethora of interviews, and movie studios and directors that assist in the taping of our music videos. I'm not saying we don't have quality movie studios here, but Los Angeles is definitely the entertainment capital of the world." Joon quick explains to me.

"  Joon quick explains to me

I nod in agreement. Then I see Jiwoo frowning. "I was going to have you program in my phone number, but perhaps you should wait on that until you get your new cell phone with a Korean number."

"I can always program it in now and just transfer it to the other phone later. Even if I have to do it manually it's not a big deal." Yeah because outside of the seven numbers that matter the most I really only have two other contacts.

Once she leaves I utter some quick excuse to head back upstairs. My curiosity regarding that letter is killing me. I sit in the middle of the bed and pick it up.

Dear Daisy,

Immediately I find a part of me wanting to frown at that greeting. Dear doesn't seem enough, and unlike TaeTae, Hobi-hyung, and even Yoongi-hyung, who I have noticed has recently started calling you Honey, I have no pet name for you. Aside from calling you my flower, which I haven't done since the first time because while the word is sweet it doesn't seem to convey the depth of how I feel when uttering it.

When we placed you in bed last night a set of rightness fell over me. Like a puzzle piece fell into place that I never knew had been missing. Or like I didn't realize I was short of breath until I took that first one after we got home. Perhaps I just didn't realize how real this all was until now? I really can't say the exact reasoning, but obviously my above utterings were what I felt might be the best way to express it to you somehow.

The next few days will be ours to relax, but after they pass we won't have as much time together. I know we all will try to work it out as best we can, but I worry about how lonely you might be by yourself.