Chapter 42

I probably shouldn't be getting used to waking up in one of my soulmate's arms. But having it happen two mornings in a row makes me fear that it might end up being something I get used to despite any efforts I make not to. Not that I'm complaining. His strong arms are comforting and most definitely making me feel safe and secure.

I had honestly expected Jimin to come by again last night. After the way we were interrupted that morning I anticipated that he would want to continue where we had left off. I'm guessing that Joon either beat him to the punch, or they had discussed it between themselves beforehand.

	When Joon arrived at my door it was because he claimed he had to hold me last night

When Joon arrived at my door it was because he claimed he had to hold me last night. He was terribly worried about how I was handling the setback that happened yesterday. Honestly though, after the Vlive, I was fine with it. It happened, and there wasn't much we could do about it except for put a proverbial bandaid on it and hope that it would stick.

I attempt to pull out of his arms to get up and brush my teeth, but he pulls me back into them. "And where do you think you are going?"

"Um, to get ready for the day. I still haven't even worked out what I am making for breakfast this morning." I honestly didn't even think about that fact until I uttered it aloud. Great! Now, I was panicky more about breakfast than I was about the sequence of events yesterday.

"I suggest something light." Joon mutters.

I turn to look at him, and realize that his masculine features are disheveled due to his adorable rumpled look caused from hours of slumber. It nearly makes me want to crawl back into bed and let myself be cradled in his arms once again, but I somehow manage to restrain myself. "Why's that?"

"It's supposed to be more humid today, and we will be out in the sun a lot today." He explains. His words still raspy from slumber, but exceptionally coherent despite this.

"Oh? What are we doing today?" Now, I'm curious. They didn't let me know we were going anywhere today, but I'm not really surprised. We only have three more full days after today before we will have to pack things up and head to Seoul. I'll miss this house.

Breaking me from my reverie Joon grins slyly. "Let's just say that you will be needing your bathing suit again."

"Are we going to the beach?!?" I ask excitedly. I should be concerned we will be seen. That should have been my first thought. But, it's not. However, I don't feel terribly guilty because it does end up being my second thought. "Um, is that smart after yesterday?"

"I'm pretty sure we have that part covered, but I understand your hesitancy." His stomach grumbles, and I find myself smirking. "What? You mentioned breakfast. I haven't eaten in hours."

"Then I will go and get something whipped together really quick."

When I open the door and start to walk downstairs I nearly trip when Hobi startles me as he walks out of his own room. "Oh, sorry Petal. I was just coming by your room to give you this."