Chapter 150

I'm exceptionally thankful that Hobi has no problem getting up when I do. My bladder is screaming at me something fierce, and he is able to help me get Jimin disentangled from my body. I look back over at the bed when he makes a whimper like noise. Despite my need to use the bathroom I almost climb back in bed when I see his plush lower lip push out in a full pout as he continues to slumber. But nope, I literally feel like I am about to pee my pants, well had I been wearing any, so I push Hobi aside and rush toward the bathroom to take care of that pressing need.

Once I am done I open the door back up. "Did you need to use the bathroom, Hobi?" I ask.

He peers around the door and takes in the large shower and bathtub combo. "Only if you will take a shower with me."

Honestly it's not as big as my shower at home, but it definitely earns second place easily. I have of course two immediate concerns to his suggestion. "First, only if you promise we will take a shower and nothing else. Second, You probably are going to want to grab yourself something to change into after." I frown as I realize I still haven't tracked down my phone yet. "How warm is it supposed to be today?"

He grabs his own phone from my bedside table. I don't know what made him think to grab it before coming up to my room last night, but I am definitely thankful for whatever prompted him to do so. "It looks like it will be about 26.7°C."

I frown up at him. "Okay, now translate that to Fahrenheit for me."

He sighs but doesn't hesitate to do as I ask. Turns out that it translates to about 80°F, meaning it will be exceptionally warm today. "Let me go grab something to wear, and I will be back in a few minutes."

"You promise you will behave?" I arch both of my eyebrows up in disbelief.

He sighs but nods his head. "It will be a busy day, and because of that I do promise to be on my best behavior."

He does paw at me a bit while in the shower, and his excuse is of course that he is helping me get clean. I don't call him out on it, but I do briefly frown at him for a moment or two. Jimin comes in just after Hobi helps me apply conditioner to my hair. He sighs. "I am definitely starting to see the benefits of waking up earlier."