Chapter 59

We weren't able to start supper until around 7pm, since we had to send people out to get supplies for us. By the time we actually got it started the sky was already starting to grow dark with the pretty pastels of twilight. To compensate for the impending darkness the lights of the pool had been turned on and candles had been placed here and there for not only additional light but also ambiance. Once the food was placed on the table it was obvious we were all ravenous because we went after the food like we hadn't eaten in days.

Once I'm finished, I sigh and fully lean into the back of the wicker chair I am seated at. "I think I ate too much."

	My plate isn't even empty and when I notice Jk eyeballing the remains on it beside me I pass it over to him without hesitation

My plate isn't even empty and when I notice Jk eyeballing the remains on it beside me I pass it over to him without hesitation. I really don't understand his appetite. I've seen it happen more than once where he would be complaining that he was full and five minutes later he would be stuffing his face again. Although, somehow the way he eats food is exceptionally charming. Hell, I've seen fan compilations claiming they were cute Jk moments and like 90% of that video are of him eating. I don't disagree with the fact that he is definitely cute while eating, but there is a lot more cute content available of him. Granted I guess I do sort of have a front row seat to nearly all Jk cute moments.

We are all sitting at the table and just conversing about pretty much anything. It's probably my favorite time of day where we are all spending time together and just enjoying each other's company. "Do you want to go swimming, Angel?"

The boyish excitement on his face has me grinning immediately in response

The boyish excitement on his face has me grinning immediately in response. "I think we should at least wait a half an hour so our food can digest some." My stomach is that uncomfortable level of full, and I'm sort of afraid because of it, despite buoyancy, that I might just sink like a stone with how full I am right now.

"We could soak in the hot tub for a bit instead before swimming." Joon suggests. I glance over at him on the other side of me and wonder if he is thinking of the last time we were in a hot tub together. He was addressing the whole table but when he feels my eyes on him he turns to me. At first I'm not sure that the memory occurred to him. His expression is simply composed, relaxed, and happy. Then for a brief moment I see something flash in his eyes. It's gone really quickly but it made me realize how good he is at veiling exactly how he is feeling.