Chapter 43

The guys suggest quickly taking the opportunity to put on sunblock, and despite the fact that mine was applied about thirty minutes ago they insist they go ahead and redo mine also. "This way we won't have to remember to reapply yours earlier than our own." Jin explains to me.

I guess I can't fault the logic in that.

This time Jimin ends up second and Yoongi wins. "Oh wow! Jk, Tae, and Hobi. You didn't tell me her hands were magic!" Jimin somehow manages to utter through his grateful appreciative moans.

"It's definitely something you have to experience for yourself." I don't have to turn to him to see the bunny-like smirk on Jk's face.

	Once the sunblock is on we all sit down at the outside dining room table to relax while the ship breaks through the waves

Once the sunblock is on we all sit down at the outside dining room table to relax while the ship breaks through the waves. So far I don't feel ill so I imagine I am good with being on the water like this. If I had to guess who had motion sickness in the past I would probably put money on Hobi, although Joon mentioned more than one, and I am a bit baffled at who the other possibilities might be.

The breeze produced by the way the yacht is moving on the water is heavenly. I look over and see my bunny hidden behind one of his cameras. "You look like a siren."

I laugh at that. "You would more than likely entice me with your voice than I would entice you. Trust me in that regard."

"I'm honestly curious what your singing voice sounds like." Jin muses aloud.

"And you will continue to be curious, because that's not happening." I confidently announce. "I don't sing." I don't lack the desire to sing. I just happen to be completely tone deaf, or at least I am guessing I am. I did take choir in middle school and high school, but my choir director in high school had no care to promote me to their performance choir. I could only guess when I got lumped in a class for all females that the point was to veil my voice among the others.

"I don't think I will ever get over this view." I announce aloud.

"Neither will we." Joon mutters. I look over at him and realize that they all aren't watching the water pass by like I am. They are watching me. I smile shyly before dropping my eyes to the table for a moment then averting my gaze back to the water.

"So, when we drop the anchor were you wanting to ride the waverunners?" He asks.

"I'm sorry. Was that a question?" I arch an eyebrow.

He laughs. "I'll take that as a yes then. Were you wanting to drive your own or?"

Drive my own or have myself plastered to the back of one of my soulmates? Seems like a no brainer. "I might drive my own later, but I definitely want to share the experience a time or two."

"You seven can go. I'm not sure I want to try it right now." I'm not surprised that Yoongi voices a lack of interest. I can only guess that it is his dislike for water making him react this way. But, it could also be possible that he is just really wanting to fish.