Chapter One Hundred and One

"They're off to get Harry"
My eyes widened at the amassing of people in the hall, Mad-Eye stood in the centre, talking to them in a low voice.
"What? I want to help" I said, stepping towards the group, raising my voice slightly to get their attention, "You need an extra wand? I'm of age - we all are" I said, gesturing to Fred, George and Lee behind me, "We can come too"
"I already tried" Ginny huffed, scowling at them.
"It's Order members only" Tonks replied, a regretful smile on her face, "sorry lads"
"Then let us into the order! Easy fix" Fred countered, placing his arm around my waist as he leaned to quickly whisper in my ear, "There are so many of them"
I nodded, scanning the crowd and noticing some unfamiliar faces, being jostled into Fred's side as Lee pulled George to stand by our side.
"We can fight! We do really well in our DADA classes-"
Mrs Weasley seemed to appear out of nowhere, a look of simmering rage on her face, "The key word there being classes. You're all still in school. Children. You're not going on a mission!"
George scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest, "We're old enough to chose for ourselves!"
"We just want to help" Lee added, slightly softer as he noticed the increased rage on Molly's face.
"You four. Upstairs. Now" she growled, "And don't even think about coming back down until they come back"
Looking back at the group, I saw Lupin send me a sympathetic shrug before turning back to his hushed conversation with Sirius. Molly cleared her throat when we didn't move right away, raising her eyebrow until we grumbled and began climbing the stairs, wanting to make a point by stomping on the steps as much as we could get away with.

Back in our room, Fred pulled me onto his bed, immediately burying his head in my chest.
"It's so unfair" he ranted, voice muffled, "We're of age! We should be allowed to join and fight - even if they only send us on small missions. It's better than doing nothing"
I just hummed my agreement, stroking a hand through his hair as I struggled to look at Lee and George over the lump of Fred's body sprawled on top of me like a cat.
"They can't have been too much older when they joined in the last war" Lee added, frowning, "Lupin and Sirius would've just left school, right?"
"A few years give it take" George agreed, "So surely they should let us in!"
I huffed, equally as angry, but determined to at least do something, "Well how about we just start working really hard on those self-defence items we talked about the other day. If they won't let us fight, the least we can do is help in our way"
Fred smiled into my jumper, squeezing my sides in a tight hug as George and Lee agreed with my idea.
"We should start with distraction devices-"

George was cut off as the door swung open, Bill stood in the door way with a grin, "So I heard you've been making trouble again""Bill!" Fred scrambled to get off of me, all four of us launching ourselves at the man

"Bill!"
Fred scrambled to get off of me, all four of us launching ourselves at the man.
"Why are you here?"
"What's going on?"
"Your hairs even longer!"
He laughed, waving us off, "I'm here on order business, I can't tell you what's going on and yes, my hair is longer, thank you for noticing"
"You're in the order?" Fred cried, "How is that fair?"
"Maybe because I'm a working adult who can cook my own food" Bill countered, huffing a laugh at our enraged screeches.
"I can so cook!" George argued, elbowing Lee as he burst out laughing, "I can!"
"And the job?"
"Weasley Wizard Wheezes"
"It doesn't count until you have a shop"
"Since when was that a rule?"
"Since now"
George hissed at his brother, Fred just glaring at him through narrowed eyes.
"Does babysitting these morons count?" Lee asked, grinning at the shrieks he got in return.
Bill just shook his head with a grin.
"I think you've got us there" I admitted, frowning, "but there's got to be something that we can do. Surely"
"Maybe stop traumatising mum every day?" he shrugged, "if you prove you can act maturely, then maybe they'll see you as more of an adult than pranking teens"
"Oh wise one" George mocked, pretending to bow at his feet, "How do you do it?"
"I use this, George" he replied, tone equally as mocking as he tapped the side of his head, "it's called a brain"
"Bugger off"