Chapter One Hundred and Twenty One

"Aw, fuck" Lee groaned, looking at his trunk with distaste.
"Did you fold the clothes?"
"No"
I sighed, waving my wand in his direction, righting the items and creating more room.
"You've got to teach us that one - seriously" George said.
"Maybe if you studied more you'd know it" I winked, turning back to my packing.
"At least do it for us then" Fred pouted, holding his trunk out in front of him, "Please?"
I huffed a laugh, "Well since you asked so nicely"
The twins cheered as their clothes packed themselves, Fred rushing over to place a quick kiss on my cheek.

George let out a groan as his eyes fell on the pile of books scattered across the floor.
"Why did we leave this all so late?"
"Because we're stupid and we hate ourselves" Lee replied, trying desperately to shove the final book into a small gap, "Seriously this is impossible!"
"We didn't even think about how we'd get the Wizard Wheezes' things to school" Fred bemoaned, looking at the slightly organised pile of ingredients and prototypes in the corner.
"You guys are so lucky to know me" I sighed, pulling out a small bag from my pocket, "Here. I was messing around with a few enchantments"
Fred looked at me weirdly, but caught the bag.
"That's tiny, Em" Lee pointed out.
"Just put your hand in it"
"Ok, ok"
Fred just looked at me sceptically, putting his hand in and gasping as the bag went up to his elbow.
"What the fuck?"
George leaped towards him, "Let me try! Let me try!"
George squealed as his arm was swallowed by the bag, looking at Lee with a massive grin, "Look Lee!"
"I don't know how you keep doing it" Lee chuckled, shaking his head.
"I'm just that good. Now, you pack all that away, I've got to go and talk to Sirius"

I knocked on the door, rocking back and forth on my heels as I waited.
Remus smiled, opening the door for me, "It's a bit late, everything ok?"
"Yeah - I was just looking for Sirius?"
"He's just in the en suite" he replied, looking over his shoulder, "Would you like me to leave you alone?"
"Oh, no I wouldn't kick you out of your room"
Remus just huffed a laugh, placing his hand on my shoulder, "I'll go make a cup of tea"
"Thank you Professor"
"For the last time" he called as he left, "it's Remus!"
"Yeah, yeah Professor!"
Remus' laugh echoed down the hallway, Sirius walking out of the bathroom with a raised eyebrow.
"What's up, ginger"
I shook my head with a smile, "Just thought I should give you this"
I passed over the CD I was holding, 'WolfStar Mix 1' scrawled on the front with sharpie.
"WolfStar?"
"Lee came up with it, said it was yours and Remus' ship name"

 "WolfStar?""Lee came up with it, said it was yours and Remus' ship name"

Sirius chuckled, "I like it. I haven't had a CD since before..." He trailed off, staring slightly to hard at the disc, "Rem used to be obsessed with vinyl records"
"Really?"
I watched as a nostalgic smile spread across his face, "Yeah, he loved them. So in fourth year James and I charmed a vinyl player so that it would work inside of Hogwarts - for his birthday, y'know?"
I nodded as he looked up at me, urging him on.
"When we gave it to him he almost cried, bless him. He was so proud of us for even knowing what vinyl was in the first place, as if I didn't listen to his rants like they were more important than fucking air-" He broke off, eyes slightly wet, a weak laugh escaping him, "Muggle music always reminds me of Remus - we had our first kiss to Queen"
"Oh wow-"
"Who wants to live forever" he said, eyes staring off into the distance. After a few moments, he seemed to come back to himself, "Sorry. What's on this?"
"I put on some music that's come out recently that I thought you'd like, and when I come back in the holidays I was thinking I could finally try to teach you how to use a phone" I said, smiling at the blank look he gave me, "then you can use Spotify to listen to loads more music all at once"
Sirius brought out his wand, a dusty CD player flying out from under the bed.
"I'll give this a listen in a moment" he said, placing the CD next to the player, "Thank you for doing this"
"Anything for my favourite old man"
He gasped, placing a hand over his heart, "I am still young! Late thirties is not old! Take it back you heathen!"
Remus chuckled from the doorway, two cups of tea in his hands, "We're old, Siri" he said, pressing a kiss to his forehead, "Just accept it"
"Never!"
"I'll leave you guys to your tea" I smiled, "Bye Pads. Bye Professor"
I was already out the door by the time his reply came.
"It's Remus!"