Chapter Ninety Two

"Oh shit - Mundungus is here. Go! Go!" I whisper-yelled, rushing past the group accumulated on the stairs, a barrage of feet rushing up the stairs as the charm started to work.
We hung over the banisters, watching as the magical dye started falling from the ceiling, clinging onto Mundungus as he yelled, flailing around helplessly.
Moody and Tonks came rushing out of the kitchen, wands drawn.
"What is it, man?" Moody growled, before he registered the scene in front of him.
A howl of laughter escaped Tonks, the woman bending over as she broke out into a fit of giggles, wand lowered.
"'M being attacked!" He yelled, still trying to dodge the dye that continued to fall, "It's stickin' to me!"
The four of us silently chuckled, waving cheerily at Hermione and Ron as they approached.
"What the hell is that noise?" Ginny asked, ducking as we all shushed her, pointing at the chaos downstairs.
"Useless" Moody huffed, flicking his wand at the ceiling, immediately stopping the steady flow of colour, "Im sure you can clean yourself up"
"I- yeah. Yeah I can do that" Mundungus said, hanging his head awkwardly, pointing his wand at his robes, "Scourgify"
Tonks stood up straight again, wiping tears from her eyes, "Aw that was amazing" she wheezed, following Moody back into the kitchen, "Amazing"
As calm returned to the downstairs, the three newcomers turned to us.
"Bloody brilliant" Ron cheered, rocking back and forth on his feet.
"The look on his face" Ginny laughed, "priceless"
Fred grinned, throwing his arm over my shoulders, "Emily found the charm in her book, and we just had to do it"
"It was rather funny" Hermione said, a small smirk pulling at her lips, "though you could've added a sticking charm so he was stuck like that a little longer"
Lee gasped, George placing a hand over his chest, "did I just hear Hermione make a prank recommendation?"
"Don't get used to it" she smiled, catching the awed look Ron was giving her and shoving him lightly, "it was just an observation"
"We'll make a prankster out of you yet" Lee teased, "if you're anything like your sister you'll take to it like a hippogriff to air"

The next day Lee and I were wandering around the house, killing time as Fred and George were being lectured by their mum for the prank the previous night.
"Ugh I'm so bored" Lee groaned, walking down the stairs slowly.
"My company can't be that bad" I replied, sliding past him down the railing, "it's only been twenty minutes"

"Yeah, but we were gonna make a start on the new product line" Lee explained, meeting me at the bottom of the staircase before starting down the hall, "They've been in there for ages""They'll be done in a minute I'm sure" I smiled, nudging Lee's a...

"They'll be done in a minute I'm sure" I smiled, nudging Lee's arm gently, "You missing him already?"
"What - no" he scoffed, "was just wondering if you could be away from your lover boy for that long"
"I'm going to pretend to believe you" I laughed, pushing open the door to the living room, a room we had cleared the night before, my voice cutting out as I registered Sirius kissing Remus on the sofa.
Booting in to action, I backed out of the room, noticing after a few seconds that Lee was frozen to his spot. Lunging forwards, I pulled him out of the room just as Sirius broke away, looking up.
"Sorry!" I squeaked, Lee still not functioning, closing the door with a thud, "We'll go somewhere else!"
The noise of the closing door seemed to somehow reawaken Lee, the boy suddenly moving down the hall, away from the room.
"Now you work" I sigh, walking fast to keep up with him, "What was that?"
"What was what?"
"You froze in there"
"I- no I didn't"
"Lee I literally had to pull you out of the room" I frowned, "You're not... you don't think badly of them now, do you?"
"Oh god no! No it's nothing like that-"
My frown deepened at his flustered appearance, "then what was it?"
"I - I just wasn't expecting to see them kissing that passionately" Lee groaned, rubbing his eyes, "I still see Lupin as our professor"
A small chuckle escaped me at that, "I guess that makes sense" I patted his shoulder amicably, "it's okay, just don't think about the sex"
"Wha- Emily! Not helping!"
I snickered, pulling him into a hug, "I'm only teasing. Come on, let's go find another room"
"Yeah, I - I'll catch you up" Lee said, looking distracted.
"You sure?"
"Positive"
"Okay, I'll try the library. Meet you there?"
"Sure"