Chapter One Hundred and Eight

I returned to the room to find three impatient boys, practically itching with excitement.
"Ok, you're here! Come on, we're gonna go see what Harry and Ron are thinking about this" Fred said, leaping up from his seat, "You can tell us what you did after"
Without another word, the twins apparated, Lee shrugging and following suit. With a huffed laugh, I did the same.

I stumbled slightly as I apparated into the room, bumping into the bedpost.
"- OUCH!"
"Keep your voice down, Ron, or mum'll be back up here"
"You two just apparated on to my knees!"
"Yeah well it's harder in the dark -"
George leaped down from Ron's bed, Fred moving to the side and pulling me up to sit with him beside Ron, Harry making a noise of protest as George sat on his feet, Lee taking up the empty space at the bottom of the bed.
"So, got there yet?" said George eagerly.
"The weapon Sirius mentioned?" said Harry.
"Let slip, more like," said Fred with relish, "We didn't hear about that on the old Extendables, did we?"
"They'd never let us hear that on purpose" I agreed, a small smile on my face as I nudged Harry, "Leave it to Sirius to let us in on that"
"What d'you reckon it is?" said Harry.
"Could be anything," Fred replied.
"But there can't be anything worse than the Avada Kedavra curse, can there?" said Ron, "What's worse than death?"
Lee shrugged, "Living death"
"Maybe it's something that can kill loads of people at once," suggested George.
"Maybe it's some particularly painful way of killing people," Ron added fearfully.
"He's got the Cruciatus Curse for causing pain," Harry frowned, "He doesn't need anything more efficient than that."
There was a pause, as we all thought about the destruction this weapon could cause.
"So who d'you thinks got it now?" asked George.
"I hope it's our side," said Ron, sounding slightly nervous.
"We'll be fucked if it's not" I murmured, leaning in to Fred's side.
"If it is, Dumbledore's probably keeping it," Fred said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.
"Where?" said Ron quickly. "Hogwarts?"
"Bet it is!" Lee chimed in, "That's where he hid the Sorcerer's Stone!"
"A weapon's going to be a lot bigger than the Stone, though" Ron countered.
"Not necessarily," said Fred.
"Yeah, size is no guarantee of power," said George, "Look at Ginny."
"She can be bloody terrifying" I agreed, Lee and Fred shivering as they remembered her outburst the other day (it had left the three boys hiding in a cupboard as she had trapped them in a room with a boggart. She hid their wands)
"What d'you mean?" said Harry.
"You've never been on the receiving end of one of her Bat-Bogey Hexes, have you?"

Before Harry could answer, Fred half-rose from the bed, shushing everyone.
"Mum" George hissed, diving towards Lee and apparating, seconds before Fred did the same to me.
As soon as we landed back in our room, the four of us scrambled to our respective beds.
We lied there for a moment, freezing as Mrs Weasley paused at the door. She seemed happy that we were asleep, walking off back downstairs.
"That was close" Lee breathed, rubbing his side, "You didn't have to elbow me though, Georgie"
"It was necessary! I didn't want you to get left behind!" He complained, pouting slightly.
"At least he didn't smack your head on the bed frame" I laughed, gesturing at the red spot near my temple.
"I didn't -" Fred began, pausing as he noticed the irritated area, "Oh, Emily I'm so sorry"
He scrambled over to my bed, wiggling under the covers with me and placing a light kiss over the red area.
"You're such a sap" I said, trying to hold back my smile.
"You said it hurts so I'm kissing it better" Fred whined, holding my face in place so he could keep placing kisses on the mark.

"Ew, you two are gross" Lee called out across the room, smiling from in George's hold, the older boy rubbing his side as if that would help

"Says you" Fred retorted in between kisses.
"I'm healing my boyfriend!" George huffed, flipping his brother off before burying his face in Lee's shoulder.
"And I'm not?"
"No-"