Chapter Ninety One

The next week passed in somewhat of a blur, Molly setting us to work on deep cleaning all the rooms in the house, beginning on the ground floor. Every other night, we were huddled in the bedroom drinking firewhiskey, having found a friend (and supplier of alcohol) in Tonks.
We had attempted to listen in on meetings a further three times, getting chased away by Molly with an umbrella from the stand the day before, with an added promise of extra labour.

"I'm just so bored" George whined, flopping on to the bed behind me, "There's nothing to do"
"Well that's not exactly true - you could help me research some spells" I suggested, gesturing to the small pile of books surrounding me, "that'll give you something to do"
George just huffed, narrowing his eyes at me, "I swear when Fred comes back I'm telling him you tried to get me to do work in the holidays"
"Aaah no! A threat!" I cried sarcastically, "what will I do?"
"Bugger off" he frowned, burying his head into the pillow.
Sitting back from my books, I reached over to poke his leg, "Oi, moody bastard. You could go find Lee, I'm sure he'll keep you entertained"
Spluttering, George looked at me, eyes wide and cheeks red, "what do you mean by that?"
Holding my hands up, I smirked, tilting my head to the side slightly, "What did you think I meant Georgie?"
"Wh- nothing. Shut up. I'm going to find Fred. He can deal with you"
I watched in amusement as George tumbled off of the bed, righting himself before disapparating downstairs.
Turning back to my books with a laugh, I distantly registered another crack a few minutes later.
"You've finally broken him" Fred laughed, leaning down to kiss my cheek before peering at the books laid out on the floor, "Any of this urgent?"
"No? Why?"
Fred just grinned, hauling me up from the floor and resting his hands on my waist, "We have a free room" he sang quietly, pressing a kiss to the side of my lips, "no one's going to be apparating in here any time soon -"
He moved to kiss the other side, laughing as I grabbed the side of his face, "stop teasing" and pulled him into a kiss. Fred pulled me closer to his body, a raspy groan escaping him as I nipped his bottom lip.
"Do that again and I swear to Merlin I'll give you something to smirk about"
I smirked, biting his lip again before pushing Fred onto his bed and placing a locking spell on the door, "You talk a big game, Weasley"
"Get here, you brat" he grinned, pulling me on to his lap, hands thumbing circles into my thighs, "You wanna do this?"
"I thought you'd never ask"

"Ew! My eyes! My eyes!" George screeched, staring at Fred and I in disgust, "Lee! Make them stop!"
A pillow was thrown from beside me, Fred double checking the blanket was covering everything before giving his twin the middle finger.
"They're just sharing a bed-"
Lee was cut off by George screaming again, making me roll my eyes, pulling on my top underneath the covers before sitting up.
"George shut up" Fred groaned, rolling over and hiding his face in my stomach, "You didn't even see anything"
"My eyes! My innocent eyes!"
With a grunt, I threw another pillow at him, this time hitting him square in the face. As George fell, Lee turned to face us, a cheeky grin on his face.
"So, how was your afternoon?"
"Pretty good" I smirked, shifting my jaw, "An experience, one could say"

"Emily!" George shouted, grabbing the pillows and shoving them over his ears, "I don't wanna hear it! I don't wanna hear it!""Don't be such a baby" Lee laughed, ruffling George's hair, "It'll be you one day"At that, George blushed again, moving th...

"Don't be such a baby" Lee laughed, ruffling George's hair, "It'll be you one day"
At that, George blushed again, moving the pillows to cover his face, "Fuck off"
"Aw don't be mad Georgina, we all knew I was going to get it first" Fred smirked, hissing when I slapped his arm, "sorry, sorry"
A knocking on the door brought us out of the teasing atmosphere, "Boys? Emily? Are you in there?"
"Shit. Both of you turn around" I whisper-shouted, jumping out of bed and tugging my clothes back on, Fred doing the same the other side.
Quickly fixing my hair, I unlocked the door, trying to look casual, "Hey Mrs Weasley"
"Dinner" she smiled, before frowning slightly at the twins, "Have you two been wrestling again? Fix your hair before coming down Fred, for the love of Godrick"
As she walked down the hall to get the others, we all burst out laughing, Lee leaning heavily on George as he wheezed.
"Oh god" Fred whined, smoothing his hair down, "That was so close"
"The look on your face" Lee cried, "priceless!"