Hide The Baby Part 3

I know I promised a part three to this months ago but it may or may not have slipped my mind.

Percy smiled lazily, his head cuddled into the crook of Connor's arm, hands rested flat on his stomach, barely moving from that  position as of late.

Connor's hand (the one not currently fighting against his pins and needles) rested atop both of Percy's, his back to Percy's chest as he looked over Percy's shoulder at the cringy reality show he loved so much.

Connor smiled back as he caught Percy's eyes flittingly, his gaze drawn back almost immediately to the bright colours and loud voices.

Percy rolled his eyes fondly, none too resistant as his eyes threatened to fall closed.

Gods, he hated this show so much.

Stupid Nico and his stupid all-fish-sea-and-water-related-shows-and-films ban. As if he wasn't allowed to watch Finding Nemo! At this point, he'd even settle for Spongebob. And that really meant something, 'cause, come on, a talking sponge? As if.

Sponges don't talk.

Now Patrick, Patrick he understood.

That morning, Percy drifted off to sleep to the sound of irritating chatter and soft kisses to the back of his head.

Connor's eyes widened as he looked from the pregnant woman on screen, at her overly large pregnant belly, down to his sleeping friend.

"Good luck, Perce."

"Hey, Nico!" Nico didn't wait a second longer after hearing that voice. Within an instance, he was gone, having blended out into the shadows.

Will laughed nervously as he turned around, avoiding eye contact with the new comer before him.

"Heeeyyyy, Jason. Something the matter?"

Please say no, please say no, please say-

"Yes." Jason stated it so plainly, so obviously, as if it was something Will already knew.

Which he didn't. Of course not.

"Oh? Care to explain?"

Please don't.

If he could, Will would really hate Nico right now.

"Why won't you guys let us see Percy? We know you found him three weeks ago. You announced he was all healed two weeks ago!"

Will looked 'confused'.

"Did I?"

Jason looked so done with him.

Good, he thought, maybe now he'll chase down Nico for his answers instead.

"Yes." Jason's looked as if he had to force the words out, his voice tight.

"How nice of me."

Jason went to speak, only to get cut off by the messy rush of Will's panic-laced words.

"Gotta go, sorry!"

And then he turned and ran, heading straight down the hall and up to Percy's apartment, all whilst still in Jason's line of sight. For some stupid reason. As if it wasn't obvious where he was going.

In Connor and Percy's block of apartments, no one but Percy could stand Nico, which was why the two were never really found above the first floor unless they were going to Percy's.

The only other times you'd spot one of them in the building was when they were on the second floor, because Percy was at Connor's.

And in that case, all doors on the second floor, aside from number 15, would be bolted shut.