Christmas Prompts (9/25)

Ship: Percabeth x Jercy (Kinda Annabeth x Percy x Jason)
Prompt: Split Christmas.

Sometimes, Percy felt like a young child who's parents were divorced.

One who's parents had set in rotating holidays. For example, Easter with one and Halloween with the other.

The parent who didn't get him for that holiday, got to do something special with him either a few days before or a few days after. Just somewhere within those two times really.

Percy guessed this feeling was kind of his own fault, what with being the reason he had two separate partners to begin with.

This year he had Christmas with his girlfriend, spending Christmas Eve and boxing day with Jason.

Percy rolled his eyes from his spot on the floor, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Percy, please."

Percy scowled, humming a noise of disagreement as he shook his head.

Gods, Christmases with Annabeth could be stressful. It didn't help that he'd wanted to spend this Christmas with his boyfriend.

"Percy, just come to bed please."

"No."

Annabeth sighed frustratedly, feeling very thankful that Percy hadn't put up this much of a fight when it came to putting on his pyjamas.

"Percy. Bed. Now."

Percy rolled his eyes, this time completely ignoring Annabeth.

"Am I going to have to call Jason?"

Percy ignored her, staring up at the ceiling of her apartment.

"Alright then, guess I'm calling Jason."

Percy scoffed. "Go on then."

Jason arrived ten minutes later, sighing when he caught sight of Percy, still on the floor after his 'tantrum'.

"Come on Perce, it's time for bed."

Percy stared up at Jason, his eyes sad and his lips pushed out slightly in a pout.

"But Santa." Percy said, putting emphasis on the last a subconsciously.

Annabeth sighed, accidentally facepalming.

She left the room, heading into the kitchen to make herself a coffee.

"Someone tell this man he's twenty-two."

Percy, although having tried not to give her a reaction, held his middle finger up at her retreating form.

"Percy."

Jason's failed attempt at sounding stern made Percy giggle, his grin mirroring the one on Jason's face.

Instead, Jason tried for a different approach.

"But what if he doesn't come? Good boys go to bed when they're asked."

Percy gasped, horrified.

Annabeth clutched her mug to her chest tightly as Percy went barrelling past her, chanting 'I'm a good boy' way too loudly.

Jason made his way towards her, much slower than Percy had.

They both shared a small smile before Annabeth held out her mug to Jason.

"Coffee?"

"Oh gods, please."

Annabeth laughed, allowing Jason to grab the mug and take a gulp of the hot liquid.

Together, they made their way towards Annabeth's bedroom, finding Percy sat in the middle of her bed expectantly.

Annabeth swallowed the last drop of coffee before placing the now-empty mug down on the nightstand, grateful that Jason was there to share the coffee with her.

First, they tucked Percy in before Annabeth slid under the covers, allowing Percy to cuddle up to her.

Jason headed over to Percy's chest of drawers, opening the very bottom draw and picking out something comfier than what he was currently wearing.

Both him and Annabeth had a draw of clothes at the other's apartment, Percy having cleared them each a draw.

Jason returned from the bathroom, finding his sweats so much comfier.

He too slid under the covers, having decided with Annabeth over the phone that he would stay the night.

This year, they would just spend boxing day together instead.

Percy hummed happily, glad to have both his partners with him. It didn't happen like this very often so he was always extra grateful whenever it did.

Percy was useless in his fight against sleep, unable to do anything as he felt his eyelids begin to flutter.

"I love you guys."

Already asleep, Percy was unable to hear the two 'I love you toos' whispered in response to his declaration.

Eventually, Annabeth and Jason also drifted off to sleep, putting a pause into their night time talks.

Although having drifted off much later than Percy, both of them were able to fall asleep before Santa came, causing no risk of him not showing up.