Frank x Percy (Smut)

Warning: Swearing and smut.

This is my first time writing smut and I don't know how good it is but let me know what you think.

Percy had had enough.

Don't get him wrong, he appreciated that Frank was thorough enough to make sure he didn't get hurt. That Frank went slow enough to make sure it was still enjoyable for Percy too.

But it really pissed Percy off.

Frank was too thorough to the extent that it didn't hurt at all. That there was no burn and no way for Percy to be sore the next day. He went too slow. Percy had seen snails move faster than the pace Frank fucked him with.

He'd had enough.

To say Frank was surprised when he got to the Poseidon cabin and was pushed onto the bed by an angry Sea Prince was an understatement. He hadn't known what he was supposed to do. He didn't even understand why Percy was angry with him. What could he possibly have done wrong to make him this angry.

"...Perce?"

Percy was glad to see the confused expression on Frank's face. Oh, Frank had no idea what was about to happen and it just made Percy harder. To have this much control was exhilarating.

"You're too slow."

This didn't help Frank understand the situation anymore than he already did. And he didn't have a single clue in the first place.

"I want to actually get fucked for once. Not whatever you call the thing you do. I wouldn't even call it sex, you move that slow."

Percy was getting impatient now. He needed Frank to understand so they could get on with the fucking.

"You want me to fuck you? I could do that."

"Don't bullshit me Frank. We both know you can't. You basically spend the whole time just trying to get your dick all the way up my ass and by the time you have you've already came. I want to get fucked."

"...Okay," Frank said, drawing out the a (he was still confused), "You want to get fucked but you don't want me to fuck you? You're not... you're not sick of me already, right?"

"What? No. Gods no."

Frank sighed with relief at that. Percy wasn't going to leave him.

"What are you gonna do then?"

"Ride you."

Frank choked at that. If he hadn't already been hard at the idea of fucking Percy, the image of Percy riding him definitely would have got him hard.

"I'm gonna tie you to the bed and you're just gonna sit there. I'm gonna prep myself just out of your reach so you can see me but you won't be able to touch me. And then I'm going to ride you. How's that sound?"

Frank was just about ready to cum then and there. Who knew dirty talk could get him so hot and bothered?

"Great. It sounds great."

"Wonderful."

With that said, Percy leaned over to open the top drawer of his nightstand, taking out the bottle of lube from inside.

"Strip."

Understanding that he had no choice but to obey - not that he could possibly even think of doing anything but that with the idea of Percy riding him stuck in his head - Frank stood up off the bed and stripped down, feeling Percy's eyes on him.