Alone At Night Part 3

Bellareads4ever requested a part three so here it is.

Percy didn't have to spend his nights out in the cold anymore.

Apollo came over every night after Nico and Will had fallen asleep, always leaving before one of them could wake up.

It didn't bother him, he had his duties to get to.

It was weird for Percy though.

Falling asleep snuggled up to a warm body was new.

However, it somehow made his nightmares lessen for which he was grateful.

His dreams were filled with yellows and golds, the sun always shining a little brighter.

It was almost like it was smiling at him.

Over the months, Apollo had become his literal sun. The light in his dark thoughts.

It didn't matter that his heating was still broken, that Nico and Will still had his apartments only blankets.

You keep the blankets he thought,  I have my Apollo.

That had come as quite the shock to him when he first thought it.

His mind kept referring to the god as his Apollo, something that had freaked him out up until their second kiss.

That kiss had filled him with love, made him feel special, comfortable.

In the end he decided, fuck it, he's my Apollo.

Percy managed to get through the days of watching Will and Nico cuddle up together on his couch giggling because everything is funny because they're happy and they have each other.

He managed to get through all of that knowing he would get to cuddle like that with Apollo as soon as they were asleep.

Having Apollo by his side felt like he was sat with a blanket around his shoulder by the fire, a hot chocolate in hand with a plate of his mom's blue cookies as she ran her hand through his hair to soothe him.

Apollo made his heart melt, his stomach flutter.

He wondered if the butterflies in his stomach were friends.

Surely they were, they'd have to get along by now.

Apollo was his literal sun, lighting the way through this cold, dark world.

Apollo saved him from the darkness, something he'd always be grateful for.

Oops, almost killed Will in this one. Was gonna let him die so Nico could tell Percy he still liked him (fucking liar). I was gonna make Percy reject him because he's with Apollo now but I decided I can't be arsed to be mean right now.