Bisexual

Prompt by MarieHoO_PJO.

Percy has to choose between a girl and a boy before realising he could just have both of them at the same time. Poly.

Percy likes girls.

But he also likes boys.

So, when Percy finds himself with two very sudden admirers, he finds himself unable to pick between them.

On the one hand, there was Jason, taller and stronger than Percy. On the other, there was Piper, shorter but still stronger than Percy.

It's been almost three months since the pair first expressed their interest in him, and yet Percy is nowhere near a decision.

(Well, considering the fact he spends most of his time imagining himself cuddled up to one of them, or the many face kisses he'd like to experience, it wasn't actually a surprise.)

"Hey Perce!"

Percy paused in his eating, his fork stuck hovering somewhere between his mouth and his plate.

He looked up to find Piper smiling down at him brightly, and suddenly Percy couldn't breathe.

"Hey Pipes." He choked, unable to make eye contact with her.

Piper took a seat opposite Percy, staring suspiciously at the mound of blue food on his plate.

"Is it good?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah; I hope so."

Piper's eyebrows furrowed, confused.

"You hope so? But you've already tried it."

She looked up from Percy's plate, only to realise that he was looking at something behind her.

"Oh. Yeah, he's good."

Percy jolted, staring wide eyed at Piper and spluttering.

"What, you think I don't know you fancy my boyfriend?"

Percy's jaw dropped.

"Wait, your boyfriend? Then why did both of you say you liked me?"

Piper smiled gently.

"We thought it'd be easier on you if we came to you one at a time, separately. Honestly, we thought you already knew we were dating. Everyone else does."

Percy, a little confused, began poking at his food with his fork. When he spoke, his voice was small and unsure.

"Does this mean you both want me? I mean, I know that. But you both want me, together? Like at the same time? As in, a relationship? Or-"

"We both want you to join our relationship, yes." Jason said, popping down opposite Percy, next to Piper.

"Really?!"

A few heads turned to stare, making Percy blush and duck his head.

"Really?" He asked again, this time a lot quieter.

"Yeah."

"Oh, right, then yes. Yes please."

Piper and Jason exchanged a look.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I thought I had to choose. This means I don't. I've never felt so lucky. Wow, it was all worth it."

And, forgetting his food, Percy stood up, turned around and bounded off in the direction of the cabins, clearly looking for someone.

Jason turned to face his girlfriend.

"Why didn't we just tell him we were dating from the start?" He asked.

Piper smiled, perhaps a little dreamily, as her eyes followed Percy's retreating figure.

"Because it was cute watching him struggle to choose. He was basically thinking aloud. Oh! And because he looks extra hot when he's trying to be sneaky."

Jason rolled his eyes, but didn't disagree. After all, she'd only spoken the truth.

"I don't know about you, but I found this very fun. I have been thoroughly entertained, saved a couple of gorgeous mental pictures, and scored myself a beautiful boyfriend."

Piper stood, patted Jason on the head and then left, leaving Jason sat at the Poseidon table all alone.

Challenge: Prey.