Endangered Health Part 2

Warning: Swearing and smut.

Leo was pissed.

He stood there, hand on his cheek as his brown eyes bore into grey.

He watched the tilted lips.

The smug face.

The sheer lack of guilt.

That was it.

Leo's fist went flying, relishing in the loud cracking sound that resonated around the room.

Annabeth fell, stormy eyes glaring up at Leo.

Leo smiled, giving Annabeth one last wave before turning and walking off, going to find Will and Percy to see how the most recent check up went.

Percy whimpered, the sound being heard by Will and Leo, both turning to look at him in concern.

They all lay tangled together on Percy's bed, enjoying the omega cuddles they rarely got to have.

Will frowned, reaching up a hand to stroke over Percy's cheek.

"What's wrong Percy?"

Percy sniffled, feeling like his mind was at war with itself.

"I-I had a b-bad dream."

Leo scowled, burying his head in Percy's neck to comfort him.

"What was it about?"

"You were confronting A-annabeth. I watched as she h-hit you and then you did it back. You had your back turned as you walked away and she... she..."

They both pulled Percy close, allowing their scents to wash over him and calm the distraught omega.

"It's okay Percy, shhh. Calm down. Nothing happened, remember? We had our little fight and then I came to find you guys. I'm here Percy. I'm safe."

Percy nodded slowly, accepting the reassurance.

"Come on Perce. We have that meeting with my dad remember?"

Percy nodded, smiling at the thought of one of his favourite godly omegas.

They all got out of bed, throwing on their hoodies and shoes before quickly leaving the cabin, heading off to their discussed meeting point.

Arriving at Thalia's Tree, they all spotted the familiar head of dark curls, running up and jumping the figure.

"Hermes!"

"Hey kiddos."

Hermes smiled down at them, his face the picture of youth.

They all held hands and allowed the god to flash them to Apollo's Palace up on Olympus, where the meeting had been scheduled to take place.

After hearing the go-ahead from Hermes, they all opened their eyes, adjusting to the bright lights around them.

They all followed Hermes into a white room, taking the offered seats.

Hermes sat on the side of the desk they were all sat around, between them and the blonde omega infront of them.

Apollo smiled, trying to ease Percy's nerves some.

Percy smiled back, clutching onto Leo and Will's hands on either side of him.

The meeting lasted about an hour and a half, Apollo performing things from physical tests to mental tests.

Questions were asked, Apollo trusting Hermes to write down all of the given answers.