I'm Sorry

Dear Grover,
I'm sorry that you only stuck with me out of pity. I'm sorry I caused you so much pain. I often wonder how much better your life would have been without me. All I know is that I ruined it the second I walked into it. I was given the choice, do I drive the car off the cliff with you in the passenger seat, or do I stop the car and allow you to get out? I think we both know which one I chose. I'm sorry.

I love you.

-Perce xx

Dear Annabeth,
I'm sorry they made you deal with me. I'm sorry I ruined the little system you had, it caused you so much frustration. I often wonder how much better your life would have been without me. I was given the choice, do I let you drown with me, or do I push you to the surface first? I think we both know which one I chose. I'm sorry.

I love you.

-Seaweed Brain xx

Dear Luke,
I'm sorry that you felt like you had to save me. I'm sorry I sent you on the wrong path. You had everything going for you and I ruined it all. I was given the choice, did I let my life go down the drain, or did I save it, ruining somebody else's in the process? I think we both know which one I choce. I'm sorry.

I love you.

-The Boy Who Destroyed Your Life xx

Dear Bianca,
I'm sorry that you're never going to be able to read this. I'm sorry that you're never going to be able to read anything ever again. I'm sorry I ruined you're life. I'm sorry that I took it away from you. If I hadn't been there that day, this wouldn't have happened to you. I was given the choice, did I let myself drown in sadness, or did I give myself that little bit of happiness and cause the death of someone so undeserving. I think we both know which one I chose. I'm sorry.

I love you

-The Cause of Your Death xx

Dear Nico,
I'm sorry I forced my way into your life. I'm sorry that I broke you, inside and out. I'm sorry that I cause you to feel so alone. For you to be alone. I'm sorry for what happened that day. It was all my fault. I was given a choice, did I let myself drown in my misery, or did I give myself that little bit of self-worth but ruin someone else's in return. I think we both know which one I chose. I'm sorry.

I love you.

-The Cause of All Your Pain xx

Dear Rachel,
I'm sorry that I let that chance meeting take place. I'm sorry I let one day, any normal day, define your future. I changed you're fate, for the worse. I was given a choice, get through another day feeling broken, or make that one day better for me but a thousand times worse for someone else. I think we both know which one I chose. I'm sorry.