Hide The Baby

Warning: Smut. Self-loathing thoughts, swearing. Underage drinking.

The Giant War ended four years ago, the first year spent rebuilding as well as building.

New Athens was built, several of the older campers choosing to live there.

Jason and Piper were one of the only original couples that were still going strong.

Percy and Annabeth had broken up not long after the war, both staying friends but going their separate ways.

Leo and Calypso hadn't really lasted, Leo wanting nothing more than to settle down in one place whilst Calypso wanted to go out and see the world.

It was Percy who had suggested the hunt to her. She'd only had bad experiences with men and he felt like the hunt could help her. It also meant she got to travel, see the world.

Calypso had been interested so Percy had Iris Messaged Thalia to let her know about the situation.

The next time the hunt was at camp, Calypso was already one hundred percent on joining, so she did.

Percy had got a good laugh out of the hunter's reactions when they learnt it was his idea however.

He'd spent at least ten minutes on the floor, clutching his stomach as he laughed loudly.

Thalia had just rolled her eyes before stepping over him, 'accidentally' stepping on his leg.

Yeah right, 'accidentally'.

Leo had took comfort in Hazel and Frank, both of whom were happy enough to take him in.

They'd danced around each other for about a year before going on their first date.

No one could say they were surprised.

About two years after the war, everyone had had enough of Nico and Will.

Percy was the only one to take action however, 'accidentally' shoving Nico into Will so that they both tumbled to the floor.

They just lay there for five minutes staring into each others eyes until Percy walked past, pushing Nico's head down until their lips touched, darting away straight after.

He valued his life, thank you very much.

Reyna and Annabeth had been a fairly new development, only spending time together properly about three years after the war. They'd been officially dating for six months now.

Clarisse and Chris were the same as ever.

Clarisse starting fights, Chris breaking up those fights.

Clarisse having a go at Chris until he placed a kiss on her lips and walked away, ignoring the profanities she shouted after him.

He was lucky she never caught the smirk on his face as he walked away.

They even had his shroud ready for the day she saw that smirk.

Travis and Katie were a widely known couple, everyone loving the dynamic their relationship had.

Katie kept Travis in check.

Well, as much as she could anyways.

Being surrounded by couples had left Percy kind of lonely.

It was a good thing, he guessed. It helped him connect with his best friend.

Him and Connor had already been good friends but they were both lonely singles. It gave them something extra to bond over.