Christmas Prompts (12/25)

Ship: Perwillico
Prompt: I don't care if it's Christmas, leave me alone.

Warning: Swearing.

Nico groaned, turning to hide his face in his pillow.

He hoped to get away from the happy yelling coming from either side of him, the voices causing his head to pound softly.

"Nico." A voice whined, dragging out the o long enough for the person to fall back in shock when Nico hit them with a pillow.

"Percy!"

Percy got up off the floor, a pout on his face.

"There was no need to hit me." He mumbled.

Will opened his arms immediately, watching Percy get back into the bed and crawl into his arms.

Nico rolled his eyes, unable to see Percy stick his tongue out at him due to having his face buried in his pillow.

"Nico."

Nico ignored Percy.

"Nico. Nico. Nico. Nico. Nico."

"Oof!"

Percy had gone flying across the room, freaking Will out after the loud crack he heard.

Percy hadn't been expecting it, not knowing what was happening as a large, dark force hit him full-on and sent him flying.

"Percy!" Will screamed, jumping up off the bed and racing over to where Percy was, mumbling incoherently as he tried to stand.

Nico grunted angrily, grabbing the covers and pulling them up over his head.

"Fuck off."

Percy held his arms out for Will, ignoring the weird pulsing feeling he felt in his neck and upper back.

"Come here Perce."

After hugging Percy as tightly as he could without hurting him further, Will did his best getting Percy out of the cabin.

With the infirmary too far away for Percy, Will called for one of his siblings, a short, pale blonde girl who had arrived only days prior.

She turned, smiling at Will before bounding over happily, her smile dropping when she caught sight of Percy with his head in Will's neck. Her mouth opened slightly, ready to fire out questions upon hearing Percy whimper.

"Not now, Amber. Please just go and get Kayla."

Amber nodded hurriedly before running off, her little legs flailing as she ran as fast as she could.

She returned just as Will reached the door to the cabin, jumping in shock before running over to her bunk, out of the way of the bigger kids.

They lay Percy down on his stomach on the closest bunk. Just before, Austin had stood and moved to create space for Percy.

They removed Percy's t-shirt carefully, Amber watching Will wince, her head tilted to one side.

The back of Percy's neck was a dark red, courtesy of having rolled onto it, pressing his all of his weight into it.

He'd rolled at an awkward enough angle to also kick his own cheek, shown by the red mark on the left side of his face.

Nico woke a few hours later, feeling well rested and surprisingly, rather hungry.

After getting dressed, Nico left his cabin, heading towards the dining Pavilion in search of some food.

He had no idea what time it was.