Jercy (Fluff)

Warning: Swearing and past mpreg.

Just a bit of backstory but Percy and Luke dated during the war. Percy found out he was pregnant before going into the labyrinth. He told Luke in the labyrinth, trying again to convince Luke to join the gods but Luke refused. Luke in return tried to convince Percy to join the titans. The baby was born in April about three months before Luke died. Luke just barely met his son twice before realising he made the wrong decision.

Percy had been acting weird since the end of the Giant War and everyone had begun to notice. At first he kept sneaking in and out of camp it seemed. He was always gone for hours at a time. This went on for about three months until he randomly stopped leaving camp.

Juniper, who had been going for a midnight stroll at the time admitted to seeing him smuggle something into camp. Whatever it was that he was doing outside of camp, he'd brought something into camp that was connected to it in some way.

For about two months, he'd go back to the Poseidon cabin two hours before curfew. He'd get to the dining Pavilion halfway through breakfast. He'd make random stops at his cabin throughout the day, almost as if he was checking on someting. Not to mention the fact that his cabin was always locked now. If he needed something from his cabin, he'd make sure he was the one to get it even if he didn't have time.

It had been five months since the Giant War now and Percy was still acting suspicious. They couldn't just corner him outside his cabin because that wouldn't work and would most likely result in at least half of them spending a week in the infirmary.

With cornering him off the table, the rest of the seven, Nico, Reyna, Clarisse, Chris, Will, Grover, Juniper and the Stolls decided to hold a meeting to figure out what to do.

They were sat around the ping pong table in the big house, all trying to come up with the best way to find out what Percy was hiding.

Clarisse didn't seem to care that cornering him wouldn't work and had basically spent the whole meeting so far suggesting that they did that.

"I'm telling you if the punk wants to keep his cabin locked we speak to him outside of it, blocking all possible exits."

"And we're telling you that it's not going to work. That plan is bound to backfire." Annabeth replied.

Clarisse stood up ready to argue until Jason decided it was time to interrupt before things got physical.

"How about I just go and talk to him?" Jason asked.

Everyone stopped, turning to where Jason was sat leaning back in his chair with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You know he seems to just spend the day following me around camp whenever he's not sneaking back to his cabin." He added.

They all thought about it. Percy did in fact follow Jason around like a lost puppy whenever he wasn't acting all secretive. He was either mysterious... or acting like a young child in a crowded store and Jason was that one kind employee who had found him and promised to help him find his parents.

"I guess you could. He does seem to... follow you around a lot. It might work." Annabeth said.

Nico snorted, "Follows him around a lot? He's practically fucking glued to Jason's side."

Jason just shook his head and sighed. He had better places to be right now.

"So I'm just gonna leave now." Jason was out the room before anyone could even open their mouth. He had a Sea Prince to woo.