Competition of Love

Prompt by TransSkelly.

I'm not going to pick ships but person a and person b both have a crush on Percy. They both show off in front of him or embarrass the other or get him gifts or try to ask him out on dates but Percy awkwardly declines or ignores them. Soon they got irritated. One day they both were going up to him when person c (Percys significant other) kisses him on the lips. Percy and person c are smiling while person a and b are shocked and realise why he was ignoring/declining them.

Percy thrashed around on the ground, trying to throw the heavy body pinning him to the ground off of him.

"You're not winning."

Jason smirked down at him, eyeing the two swords to their left, just incase Percy did gain the upper hand.

"You're right, I'm not. Because I already have." His eyes met Percy's. "Won, that is."

Percy ceased in his thrashing just long enough to roll his eyes and make a snarky remark.

"Thank you for clarifying that, it was rather unclear what you meant."

Percy's stillness had given Jason time to reassert his grip, and not so discreetly pull his sword closer.

Just as Percy tried to throw Jason off him (again), a loud clang echoed around the arena.

At the sound, Jason's head shot up, eyes darting around the room before landing on something Percy couldn't see.

"What was that?" Percy asked.

"Oh, you know."

"No, no I don't know," Percy wiggled dramatically, "Because someone is blocking my view. Get off, you meanie."

Percy wiggled again when he head a loud, exaggerated gasp come from the direction the first sound had come from.

"Yeah Jason, how could you block him from this view."

All of a sudden, Percy wasn't so intrigued on what had made the sound.

Instead, he grinned wide, met eyes with Jason and twitched his hand.

"Hello Leo!"

"Hello Percy, is Jason giving you any trouble? Must I come and save you again?"

When Jason, his face affronted, turned to face Leo, he was distracted enough for Percy to finally knee him in the gut, wincing before his knee even touched Jason.

Jason hissed out a breath, rolling off of Percy and onto his back. Unluckily, he'd rolled to the left instead of the right, and landed uncomfortably onto both swords.

As Jason clutched at his stomach and rolled away, until he wasn't lying on either of the swords, Percy stood up.

"Sorry Jason, I've been planning that for a few months and it always goes better in my head."

"Aw, how lovely. Hear that Jason, he imagines kneeing you in the gut on the regular."

His feet tapped along the ground as he walked over to the two of them, loud enough for them all to hear but not loud enough to cause an echo.

As he reached them, he wrapped his arm around Percy, leaning his weight against him.

"If only you'd aimed a little lower."

Percy looked from Leo next him, to Jason, on the floor and moaning in pain.

He grimaced.

"I think it's a good thing I didn't."

With that, he bent down, picked up Riptide and headed for the exit.

Coincidentally, just a few feet away stood Nico, who had apparently decided he'd wait for his friend so they could head to their next activity together.