Perjaswilico (Fluff)

Warning: There's like a tiny bit of implied sexual content.

Percy missed chairs.

Well technically, that was only partly true.

He loved the alternative he was given.

After the Titan War, him and Nico had started dating.

Things were really good until he got abducted by Hera.

From the time Jason showed up at Camp Half-blood to the end of the Giant War, Nico had started showing an interest in Jason.

They had a bond, Nico being there to witness cupid out Jason, something he knew could negatively effect Jason.

Percy saw the way the two acted around each other. He didn't mind, if only for the fact that he had a crush on Jason too.

He'd always had a thing for blondes.

It was when Percy walked in on Nico and Jason making out when they decided to sit down and have a talk.

In the end, Jason was added to their relationship.

Rules were made, quidelines set.

Asses fucked.

It was when Will Solace started flirting with Nico that things got complicated.

Nico, Percy and Jason had set a good pace, were helping each other heal.

Nico had felt something stir inside his chest, a fluttering in his stomach whenever he was around Will.

He stayed away, not wanting to ruin his perfectly good relationship.

It was Percy who started inviting Will to hang out with them.

He'd seen that dark look in Will's eyes that he tried so hard to hide with happiness.

Percy saw it. Saw it because it's what he found every time he looked in the mirror.

Percy started hanging out with Will, trying his hardest to cheer him up.

He couldn't stand to see a once so happy person so dead on the inside.

He remembered the old Will, if only vaguely.

He'd seen first hand what war could do to someone, making it his mission to heal as many broken souls as he could.

What he'd forgotten to do however, was heal his own broken soul.

And that was where Will came in.

Will helped Percy realise it was okay to be selfish, to focus on himself for once.

It took him a while, he had to convince Percy that, technically, he wasn't even being selfish.

He was keeping himself alive.

Noticing how much Will helped Percy, Nico gave Will a chance.

Allowed his heart to beat faster whenever he was close, the feeling he had only ever felt around, first, Percy and then Jason.

And now Will.

At first, Jason didn't know how to feel about Will. He knew about his crush on Nico, they all did.

He also knew that Percy had known Will since at least the Titan War.

So of course he was worried. Why wouldn't he be?

But then he himself got to know Will.

In a way, Will was a second Percy. It wasn't that they were the same, they definitely had a lot of differences. It was their similarities that brought them all closer however.