Endangered Health Part 5

Kind. Lost. Sweet. Curious. Fierce. Broken. They're all words that describe Leo, Will and Percy individually.

But together, they're kind. Alive. Sweet. Curious. Fierce. Whole.

They're each a third of a whole, nothing apart but everything together.

That doesn't mean they can never be apart, however. As long as they know the others are there, somewhere, safe, then everything is fine. Better than fine actually.

Kind. They put others before themselves. It's why they work so well together. None of them care if they're being hypocritical as they lecture the others about their self-destructive tendencies. But it means there is always someone to look after them, to make them look after themselves.

To stop putting other's happiness before their own.

Lost. Without each other, they're just drifting aimlessly, one dull star among many. On a bad day, they're lifeless, reluctant to carry on.

L̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶. Alive. Together, they're everywhere, bouncing around with the love that is just itching to get out. To appreciate those they care for.

Together, they're one bright constellation among the other dull stars.

Sweet. They're soft touches and gentle hellos. They're quiet I love yous and reluctant goodbyes. They're unexpected gifts, simple smiles.

They're the perfect example of treat people the way you wish to be treated.

Curious. Despite their separate journeys - journeys that took them all over the world - there is still so much out their they don't know about. They itch to know more, to feel more. They're innocent looks, questioning stares.

They're roaming hands over heated skin, exploring.

Fierce. No matter how much they're beat down, they never fail to get back up, stronger. They're defiant glares, daring moves. Bold actions. They know what they want, what they need. They know what to fight for, who to fight for it. They're smoldering gazes that are effective. Surprising, yes, but always effective.

They know exactly how to make you back down.

Broken. They're shattered glass, cracked windows. They're unsure, barren stares. They're damaged goods, no longer of use to anyone. They're just short of dead, physically, already there mentally. On the inside, they're cold, such a stark contrast to their heart. At the core, affection bubbles hot, the only warmth their body can muster.

B̶̶r̶̶o̶̶k̶̶e̶̶n̶̶. Whole. When they're together, their skin grows hot, minds whirring. The hot, bubbling affection at their cores trickles to the surface, their throats closing up. They need each others comfort, knowledge, warmth. They need each other. After all, without each other, they're 'nothing'.

Together, they're complete.

Leo awoke to the sound of soft whispers, voices coming from either side of him.

He groaned, feeling the bodies behind him still, a head moving to lay on his chest.

He looked down, eyes bleary, to find Percy smiling up at him.

The smile was soft, gentle. It was just so Percy. Even now, at ass o'clock in the morning, Percy never fails to make Leo fall all over again.