I Don't Give A Fuck If It's Not Canon

Omfg I have no idea why I keep doing this but I'll just be bored and randomly start looking at Percy Jackson fanart on Pinterest. Started looking at the comments on some of them a few days ago and my face hurts from how much I've facepalmed and my hands hurt from digging my nails into my palms. I'm sorry, but why the fuck do people feel the need to express hate towards stuff like that just because they don't ship it? Even though I'm a multi-shipper, there is definitely ships I don't like but there's no need for me to have a go at people who do. Seeking out fanart and fanfiction based on them just to comment about how much you hate it and insult people who ship it is just wrong. The same goes for if you accidentally come across it. Like, I don't give a fuck if the ship I'm shipping isn't canon, that doesn't mean it can't happen. And tbh, 'IT'S NOT CANON' isn't a good enough reason on why someone shouldn't ship it. Stop fucking bringing people down for it. Saying an opinion is fine if you say it nicely but I don't want to have to keep listening to 'iT's nOt RiGhT! iT's FuCkInG DiSgUsTiNg! It'S nOt CaNoN!' Like I know it's not fucking canon, I've read the books thanks. Besides, you doing that is just gonna make me want to ship it more.

Sorry for ranting, it was that or throwing something and the only thing currently in my hand was my phone.

Nico never knew that something he thought was just wishful thinking could come true.

Percy Jackson.

The guy he'd thought of as his light since he was ten, despite all of their up and downs was now his boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

The word kept circling around in his mind, bringing a rare smile to his lips.

No matter how hard he tried to resist, Percy never failed to make Nico smile.

Percy could put a smile on anyone's face.

Sometimes though, it felt like he was giving away his smiles.

Exchanging them for someone else's.

Giving away his happiness.

Nico hoped to give Percy the happiness he gave Nico.

He hoped for Percy to keep his smiles instead of handing them over like they were worth nothing.

They were worth so much.

Especially to Nico.

That smile had never ceased to be a light in Nico's dark world.

He hoped for it to stay alight instead of flickering and dying out.

He needed his light.

He needed Percy's smiles.