Perjasico (Smut)

Warning: Smut and swearing. Mentions of abuse and rape. Daddy kink. Voyeurism.

Nico giggled as he laid on Percy's chest, looking up at him with a grin as Percy smiled lazily down at him.

Nico had woken him by jumping on the bed but Percy was tired, having not gotten any sleep the previous night.

It was 4am but Nico was currently filled with energy, something that didn't happen very often.

Nico bit his lip as he straddled Percy's waist, pouting down at him.

Percy sighed as Nico poked him in the nose, too tired to do much more than smile.

Nico smirked, batting his eyelashes at him as he saw him smile.

Nico wiggled his hips, trying to get Percy to wake up some more.

When he didn't, Nico pouted.

"Daddy. Wake up!"

Percy took a deep breath, holding back tears at the name he hated so much.

"Daddy will wake up if you give him a special treat."

Nico grinned, happy Percy was finally paying attention to him.

Standing up, Nico pulled up the skirt he was wearing, showing he wasn't wearing any underwear.

Percy bit his lip, trying to make it look like he was interested and wasn't busy admiring the skirt.

Percy closed his eyes, reaching his hand down to rub over his crotch as he imagined being in Nico's position. Being pinned down and taken. Imagining the feeling of a hard dick up his ass.

He moaned at the thought, opening his eyes to find Nico pouting down at him, unsatisfied with the amount of attention he was receiving.

Nico reached down and played with his balls, turning around and letting go of the skirt.

He bent over, the skirt being short enough to show off his ass.

Nico reached behind him to pull his cheeks apart, hearing Percy hum out.

"Daddy likes that. Wanna come over and ride daddy?"

Percy grimaced as he said it, avoiding the urge to puke.

"Of course daddy." Nico's voice was gentle, giggling as he rushed over, watching Percy pull down his sweatpants. He kicked them as well as his boxers off, his dick now showing.

Nico grinned and leaned down, licking Percy's tip and biting his lip as Percy moaned.

Nico played with his skirt as he leaned in, placing little kisses along Percy's member before leaning up and sucking on the head.

"Daddy, you taste like the ocean."

Percy nodded, eyes closed and mind elsewhere.

Nico moved to hover over Percy's dick, Percy too out of it to remember watching him prep himself.

Nico slowly lowered himself onto Percy, gasping once he bottomed out.

He felt so full.

Nico tilted his head to the side, trying to hold back his moans as to not disturb Jason in the other room.

Nico sighed out in pleasure and slowly bounced up and down, his body tingling.

"Daddy."

Nico gasped, bringing his hand up to his mouth to cover any noises he makes.

They carried on like that for a while, Nico riding Percy as Percy thrusted up every so often, his hands on Nico's hips.

Nico's eyes rolled back, too overtaken with pleasure to see the pain on Percy's face.