Percico (Fluff)

Percy had always been small for his age.

Adults would always coo and pinch his cheeks. Kids would always laugh and point. He was always that one kid who couldn't see over anyone's shoulders. Always had to sit at the front of class otherwise he couldn't see. The teachers always found that funny. Everyone did. Because it wasn't them.

As he got older, the cooing stopped. Even adults laughed at him now. It was cute when he was little but now, now he's just that really short teen.

He'd be walking down the street and some random person would snicker and ask his height.

People always seemed to have something 'funny' to say about his height.

'Did you know you were short?'

'My ten year old is taller than you.'

'What are you, 4'5?'

'Do you need me to move?'

'Can you see there? I could put you on my shoulders if you want.'

'My little sister is taller than you. And she's seven.'

Yes, he knew he was short. He just didn't understand why people always felt the need to point it out.

Whenever he'd stayed at a school long enough, had managed to make friends, they never bothered asking him if he wanted to hang out too.

'Nah there's no point asking Percy. It's a fifteen remember. It'd be too much hassle.'

'Why invite Percy? He'd be too short for any of the real rides anyway.'

He remembered the one time he was invited. They'd all been stuck babysitting younger siblings and relatives.

Whenever arguments got heated at camp, people always went for his height. He was sick of it.

The rest of the seven and a select few others were the only ones to defend his height when it cam down to it.

They often just hung out as a group. They'd laugh and play games, watch a movie, eat snacks. Just have fun really.

That's what they were doing now. The seven, Nico, Reyna, Will, Lou and Cecil were at Percy's apartment seeing as his mom was out and they decided they wanted everyone to have a real sleepover experience.

There was snacks and drinks laid out on the table. They'd all brought as many pillows and blankets out as they could. They were all getting ready to start the first movie of the night.

"I kinda want some water, anyone else want some?"

He received several no's and shakes of the head in response.

Making his way into the kitchen, Percy walked over to the cupboard with the cups in it.

"He's been in there for five minutes. Do you think he's alright?"

"He's only getting a glass of water. What could go wrong?"

They waited another five minutes but there was still no sign of Percy coming back.

"Maybe someone should go and check on him."

Nico looked up to find everyone staring at him.

"What?"

"You're his boyfriend. Go check on him."

"Yeah, come on. I wanna start the movie and I can't do that if aquaman isn't here."

"Valdez. Shut it."

Leo gulped at the look on Nico's face. Nico really wasn't in the mood to have a 'sleepover'. The only reason he was even here to begin with was because of Percy. He'd invited Will, Cecil and Lou along because he didn't want to be the only one to suffer but apparently they didn't share the same opinions as him on the matter.

Sighing, Nico got up from his spot on the couch and made his way into the kitchen. What he saw made him laugh a little.

There Percy was, arms outstretched, jumping, trying to reach the cupboard door.

"Need some help there?"

"No. I got it. Go away you beanstalk."

Nico just chuckled, opting to stand back and watch his boyfriend struggle.

Huffing, Percy reluctantly turned to look at his amused boyfriend.

"Mr beanstalk, may you please get me a glass from that very high up cupboard?"

Percy knew that Nico wouldn't even consider it if he didn't use his manners on the first try. His boyfriend was mean.

Smirking, Nico walked over to his boyfriend, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Sure. Since you insist on asking so nicely."

Percy bit his lip to stop himself from saying anything. He knew if he did that Nico wouldn't do it for him.

Reaching up, Nico opened the cupboard, taking out the pink My Little Pony sippy cup.

Percy gaped at Nico as his boyfriend pulled the sippy cup from the cupboard.

"No!"

"Do you want your water or not?"

Percy sighed, realising he wasn't getting anywhere. He hated that smug look Nico always got when he knew he won.

After Nico filled up the sippy cup with water, he handed it off to his glowering boyfriend.

As soon as they got into the living room, Nico sat down on the couch, pulling Percy down onto his lap.

Percy could the feel the stares coming from his friends as he took a sip of his water.

"Not a word."

I'm pretty sure the rating would be an R in America but I didn't want to get anything wrong so I just used British film ratings, seeing as it only came up once.