Nico x Percy x Annabeth (Fluff)

Warning: Swearing.

There will be nothing about Nico x Annabeth in this. They will just be good friends who happen to share the same boyfriend.

I was originally planning for this to be a smut but it just didn't seem right to make it one and so it ended up being fluff.

No one seemed to understand the dynamics of their relationship. They themselves had only recently got it all figured out.

What most people didn't understand was why Nico and Annabeth agreed to share Percy. Nico didn't even like girls and yet he was technically in a relationship with one. Annabeth would just roll her eyes and sigh, intent on ignoring everyone and their bullshit. Nico would always sigh and glare, hoping that whoever was on the other end of it would piss themselves and earn a lifetime of embarrassment. Nico was proud to admit that it worked most of the time.

Percy's reactions were no where near as good as theirs. In his eyes he reacted quite pathetically, opting to just hide in his cabin and cry until either Nico or Annabeth (if it was particularly bad then both of them) showed up to calm him down.

Nico and Annabeth both understood his reactions however. Percy had always been a pretty sensitive person and the verbal abuse he received from other campers could have even the toughest breaking down eventually.

Percy liked to think he wasn't a slut. That there was nothing wrong with him. That he was a good person. But those rumours. Were they really that far from the truth?

Today had been pretty bad. Annabeth and Nico had had to teach an early lesson so they weren't at breakfast with him. This hardly ever happened because they both knew he didn't cope well on his own for long periods of time and to him, with so many people staring at him and whispering, breakfast was a very long period of time. How was he supposed to start the day off well without his two most important anchors?

Nico had gotten violent when he found out he had to miss breakfast. How dare they take away his time with his Little Prince. He'd reluctantly agreed after trashing several rooms in the big house and refusing to fix any of the damage he made.

Annabeth had been furious to find out she had to miss breakfast. How dare they take away her time with her Percy. She'd reluctantly agreed after burning all sets of cards from within the big house and pouring out all of the diet coke she had found and throwing the empty cans at Chiron and Mr. D.

In short, they were both pissed and really missed their Sea Prince.

Percy had just barely gotten through breakfast without bursting into tears. He could see their friends shooting him worried glances here and there. Don't get him wrong, he loved both Nico and Annabeth and they really were the best but if he was honest he didn't think he could survive with just the two of them. He had to feel needed, not just wanted. He knew they both wanted him (they'd spent ages making sure he believed it) but he sometimes forgot whether they really needed him.

Percy hadn't even touched his food once, waiting for breakfast to finally be over. As soon as the first few people had started leaving, Percy was up and out of his seat faster than anyone had ever seen him move.

He had spent the rest of the day just trying to ignore the looks and whispers, hoping he wouldn't start crying because it would just give the other campers more fuel to bully him with.

It was after lunch, when he was on his way to his cabin to wait until after the bonfire was over later for Annabeth and Nico to get back. He hadn't eaten anything since yesterday and he didn't plan on eating anything today at all. What was the point when his anchors weren't with him. They were his anchors for a reason.