Lukercy (Angst)

Warning: It gets slightly sexual but is one sided so it doesn't go very far.

Luke had noticed how weird Percy had been acting lately and he didn't understand why. Everyone was safe and sound at either camps. There was no obvious dangers as of yet so what was wrong with him?

Classes had been cancelled because of the rain - something Mr D had found hilarious, several kids had already caught colds and they were sure more were going to - and Percy and Luke had spent the whole day inside the Poseidon cabin just hanging out together, enjoying being alone.

Percy had just come out of his cabin's bathroom, hair still wet from the shower he had just took. Percy preferred not to instant dry himself after showers, allowing his hair to dry naturally. Luke loved that look on Percy.

Percy had forgot to take clothes with him into the bathroom so the only thing covering him was the towel around his waist, all scars visible. Luke thought Percy was gorgeous, no matter how many scars marred his skin.

Luke couldn't control himself, he had Percy pinned up against the wall as soon as he was out of the bathroom.

Percy flinched slightly as his bare back made contact with the cold wall.

Luke seemed set on making Percy moan, leaving hickeys- big and small - all up Percy's neck and jaw.

"Luke. Not now."

Luke didn't listen, too busy placing love bites on Percy's skin.

"No. Luke, stop."

Luke stopped, moving his head away from Percy neck and leaning in to whisper in Percy's ear.

"Come on Perce. You look so hot right now. Let me ravish you."

"Not now Luke. I just wanna get changed and go to bed. I thought we agreed today was a lazy day? You promised we could cuddle. I just wanna cuddle."

Luke turned to look Percy in the eyes, surprised by the tears threatening to fall.

Luke was about to step away when he caught sight of one of the hickeys on Percy's jaw. The skin was red and angry, an obvious sign it would be bruised tomorrow.

Smirking, Luke couldn't help himself and leaned in to leave a last hickey on Percy's neck. Light kisses were pressed across the expanse of skin, selfishly hoping Percy would abandon all thoughts of cuddles.

"Luke. Stop. Please."

Luke blinked, feeling slightly guilty that he had let himself lose control and continue to place kisses on Percy's neck when he had already asked him to stop.

The guilt didn't lessen any when Luke caught sight of the tears streaming down Percy's face.

Luke stepped away, letting go of Percy's wrists and allowing him to move.

Percy headed straight for his bed, lying down and hiding his head in his pillow.

Luke felt his heart break at the quiet sobs that slipped through the pillow.

Percy continued to cry into his pillow for a good ten minutes before Luke quietly made his way over to his distressed boyfriend, sitting down next to him on the bed.

"Perce? You wanna tell me what's wrong? I'm sorry. I lost control when I shouldn't have. You asked me to stop and I didn't listen. I'm so sorry."

Luke leaned down to place a tender kiss on Percy's head, smiling gently as Percy slowly removed his head from his pillow.

Percy turned around, still refusing to look at Luke however.

Luke delicately reached out a hand, gripping Percy's chin lightly and raising it for him to look at him.

He gasped slightly as he caught sight of Percy face, red blotches covering his wet cheeks and eyes puffy.

"Can you tell me what's wrong? Please?"

Percy let out a little whimper at the realisation of having to actually tell Luke. He wasn't ready, he was going to leave him the second he found out.

They sat in silence for about five minutes, Percy sniffling here and there, before the silence was broken.

"Please don't leave me."

Luke turned to look at Percy, confused, only to see more tears sliding down Percy's still red cheeks.

"I'm never going to leave you. What made you think that?"

"B-because you're going to find someone better. Someone older and more experienced and you're going to forget about me."

Luke didn't understand. Yeah, Percy was younger than Luke but Percy was definitely experienced, probably even more experienced than... oh.

"Perce? Are you still a virgin?"

Percy turned to look at Luke, eyes sad.

Luke suddenly felt stupid, Percy had only recently turned seventeen and his life had been devoted to the world of the gods since he was twelve. He was always busy with quest after quest and was always bullied in the mortal world.

"Oh Percy. Come here," Luke opened his arms, allowing Percy to reluctantly snuggle into him, "I'm not going to leave you. Ever. And I don't care if you're a virgin. We'll take it at your pace from now on yeah?"

The only response he got was a small nod and a poorly hidden sniffle.

"Here, let's get you some clothes yeah?"

Luke got up off the bed and walked over to the closet that held Percy's clothes as well as some of Luke's.

Luke opened the closet, pulling out one of his t-shirts and then heading over to Percy dresser and pulling out a pair of Percy's boxers.

Once he got back to the bed, he handed Percy the clothes and turned around, giving him the privacy it was obvious his boyfriend wanted.

Percy took the clothes, thanking Luke and then dressing in the t-shirt and boxers.

Once he was done, he cleared his throat, signalling that he was done and that Luke could turn around.

Luke turned around, happy to see the small smile on his boyfriend's face.

Lying down under the covers, Luke turned to look at Percy, opening his arms so he could cuddle into his chest.

Percy just stared, confused as of what Luke wanted him to do.

"We agreed today was a lazy day didn't we? I promised you that we would cuddle."

Percy squealed, immediately blushing and hiding his face after.

Luke cooed, reaching up to pull Percy into bed.

Percy sighed contently as he snuggled up to Luke, feeling his arms wrap around him.

They laid cuddled up together in silence until small snores could be heard.

Luke turned to look at Percy, smiling as he saw him drool. Even after all these years, Percy still drooled. It was cute.

Luke leaned down to place a kiss to Percy's forehead, quietly whispering into the silence of the cabin.

"I'll never leave you. I love you too much to do that. We'll take it at your pace, I don't care. As long as you're happy."