Christmas Prompts (10/25)

Ship: Jasico
Prompt: Do you like your present?

Warning: Slight swearing.

Percy Jackson. First, he makes Nico fall in love with him.

Second, he steals his boyfriend.

(Admittedly, Percy and Will had known each other since before they both met Nico and had a short relationship after the Titan War, only to have Hera remake it completely because she didn't approve.

In a way it was quite sad really. Will attempting to move on, just as Nico had, through someone else, living with the guilt it gave him.

And Percy, confused because in his mind Annabeth was his girlfriend but... Annabeth already had a girlfriend?

Did they break up?

It had taken a while for the memories of him and Will together to get unlocked, and another whole month until they got together.

Sometimes, Nico hated how nice those two were.)

Percy's face when Nico told him he used to have a crush on him actually got a quiet giggle out of Nico.

Now, Nico had come to terms with most of this stuff. And the things he hadn't, he was almost done coming to terms with.

Third, Percy wouldn't stop prancing about telling Nico every great thing about Jason, 'Nico's new crush' as Will never stopped referring to him as.

From the small scar on his lip to the way his hair glistened in the sunlight, Nico had heard it all.

"Jason might be in there. He looks extra hot when he's working out, don't you think?"

Nico groaned, banging his head on the table three times in a row.

All he wanted was someone to train with, not someone for him to drool over.

"Oh, he does!"

Nico let his head fall back down onto the table with a bang, scaring the new girl who had been walking past their table quietly.

She jumped, looking around hurriedly before running off as fast as her little legs could take her.

Pretty fast, Nico observed.

"You should go and train with him. He'd love to train with you Nico."

Nico rolled his eyes, sighing dramatically as he stood.

As he walked away, he moved his hand up to show Will and Percy his middle finger, smirking when he heard Percy's offended shout of 'hey!'.

Nico barely got through his training session with Jason, wanting nothing more than to punch Percy and Will's smug little faces.

For unknown reasons, Percy had decided to come to camp for Christmas and Chiron, ever the fanboy, was thrilled to have him stay.

So Nico's plans of hiding in his cabin all day were ruined, Percy and Will having decided to drag him out of bed. Not only that, they did it at six in the morning.

Percy himself was barely functioning for fucksake!

And they expected him to.

How their brains worked, Nico would never know.

After several pointless and random activities around camp, Nico found himself back in his cabin only to find Jason sat on his bed, a bow on his head.

Nico turned to stare directly at Percy, his 'what the fuck' face on.

"Hey, how do you know it wasn't Will."

Nico closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before he turned and pointed at the tag wrapped around Jason's neck on some string.

The tag that clearly said 'To Nico, Merry Christmas you grumpy bastard. Love, Percy :)'.

"Oh, right. Yeah that would give it away, wouldn't it?"

Will giggled slightly, grabbing Percy's hand in order to pull him out of the cabin.

"Wait, they haven't kissed yet! We can't leave now."

Both Nico and Jason watched semi-amused as Will had to basically wrestle Percy out of the cabin, giving up eventually and just carrying him out.

"Have fun you too."

"But not too much fun! I'm too young to be an uncle!"

"Percy, fucking, how many times do I have to explain?!"

Jason smiled over at Nico, subconsciously playing with the tag around his neck.

"It's Percy, so a lot more."

A small smile grew on Nico's lips.

Jason looked down at the tag held lightly between his fingers.

"So, do you like your present?"

Nico tilted his head to one side, pretending to think.

"Mhm, I'd say Percy did a pretty good job. Maybe I should go and thank him."

Jason stood up, rushing over to Nico and grabbing his forearms before he could even complete his turn towards the door.

"You know, it was kind of my idea too."

Nico raised an eyebrow.

"Really?"

Jason sighed disapointedly, dropping his gaze to the ground.

"No. But I wish it was."

"Maybe we should go thank Percy together then."

"I doubt Will would be very happy with us."

Nico smirked.

"I know. That's the whole point."

Jason laughed, moving his hands from Nico's forearms. One moved to rest gently on his waist, the other softly cupping Nico's cheek.

A few seconds later and they were kissing, Percy and Will now completely gone from their minds as they singled in on the other.

"Oi, Will, they're kissing!"

Nico and Jason pulled away for a second to huff a laugh. It didn't take long before they were kissing again however.

"Percy, Percy get away from the window."

There was some sort of collision outside, followed by a very loud 'oof' from Will and a guilty shout of 'sorry!' from Percy.

As they broke apart for the final time, Jason looked over to the window worriedly.

"I feel kind of bad now. All I got them was a fish stuffie and a toy doctors kit."

"Nah, they'll love that."

Jason smiled, looking relieved. "Good."

"They're just not as good as my present."

Jason's eyes betrayed the hope and insecurity he was currently feeling from that sentence.

"Really?"

"Really."