The Creator

This ship was requested by Cynthia107234 and Foosbal342.

Warning: Swearing and a few sexual comments.

Percy had always seemed rather lucky when it came to getting out of trouble.

And in trouble.

But no matter how hard getting out of trouble always was for him, he never let it stop him.

Well, someone never let it stop him.

Percy just didn't know who. It was like there was something else - another being perhaps - looking over him.

Percy was still trying to work out whether the being liked him or not.

On the one hand, they helped him get out of any serious trouble.

Eventually.

But on the other hand, they didn't seem to want to see him happy.

Or just romantically involved.

There was Luke, his first crush who ended up betraying him. Annabeth, who hated him at first and was only just beginning to see him as an actual friend instead of an ally. Nico, who he thought hated his guts but was just trying to deal with his whirlwind of a mind on his own. Rachel, who he only thought of as cool to begin with. Not to mention, Calypso, his biggest What If who he'd hoped could take away the pain. And lastly, Jason. Jason who never knew of his crush and hopefully never would. Percy knew he wouldn't be able to handle him finding out.

There was always something there to stop him, to get in the way of his love life.

He'd asked Aphrodite about it a few months ago. Like he knew she said she'd make his love life interesting but this was just too much.

Except, it wasn't her doing. Of course, she helped try to push him and his loves closer but something always got in the way.

Something much more powerful than the goddess of love.

Percy whimpered, rolling over in his sleep and burying his head into his pillow.

His body was restless, always moving. Currently, he was laying upside down with an arm off the mattress, one of his legs bent at the knee so his foot could rest on the mattress.

His face was also buried in his pillow so the position he was in shouldn't be possible.

But somehow, Percy had found a way.

Percy whined, kneeling up before flopping down onto the other side of his mattress.

He now lay on his back, swinging his arms as if he held a sword.

He did not.

A couple months ago, Percy had saved a fish he was unable to part with. He had gotten a whole wall in his cabin transformed into a fish tank.

For a fish about two inches long.

Martin - Percy loved that his new fish, coincidentally, shared the name of his favourite movie 'actor' - side eyed Percy, looking freaked out.

(No one had the heart to tell him his name was actually Marlin.)

As freaked out as a fish could look.

Which was very, apparently.

Martin sighed - because fish can sigh now - before swimming off, beginning his nightly laps around the tank.

Percy taught him too much.

Percy drifted in and out of the same dream throughout the night, always involving a man cast in shadows.